Fashion Friday: Espadrille Roundup

I have decided it’s going to be the spring and summer of espadrilles (no really, I just announced it out loud to my living room.) Comfortable, affordable (in most cases, there are some very fancy exceptions out right now), these shoes are kind of perfect for the warmer weather and days full of busy activities.

espadrille-roundup-eos

1. (or these) // 2. (or these)// 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14.

When searching for the best espadrilles I of course came across many wedge versions (for another roundup to come) but when I saw these I gasped. Literally. Andrew was all “what’s wrong?” and I was all ” Oh just the most amazing summer night out shoes I’ve ever SEEN!”

I am dying over these.

Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 6.57.49 AMValentino Lace Espadrille Wedges

18 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Espadrille Roundup”

1. Liza Miller says:

They’re all so beautiful! Who doesn’t love cute, comfy shoes? I wish I had them on my feet right now.

2. Sarah says:

People have been wearing these in Spain for AGES! They’re the typical footwear of the Spring Fair that take place here in Sevilla next week. :)

3. jillian says:

this is my favorite style of the season! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

4. Irene says:

OMG! Those leather ones are amazeballs!! Who knew?

5. Tamara says:

The Tory Burch pair is to die for!! And they come in so many colours! Thanks for sharing, Erin.

6. I love espadrilles, I just bought two pairs myself! I’ll take all the extra height I can.

7. Heather P. says:

I’m with you on the espadrilles! I have a pair from Target that are by far the most comfortable shoes I own!

Now, to go find a “work appropriate” version so I can rock them all summer long!

8. deb says:

great round up,… i’ll be sporting the “katama’ flats” (love my stripes!) happy weekend!

9. alison g. says:

I’m so thankful for these little “fashun” groupings you offer. They so help this suburban, style-deprived sista!
    ag

P.S. – Picked up some cute navy/white striped espadrille wedges at Tarjay. In case you need a less fancy heeled version ;)

10. Patricia says:

I have #2, except mine is canvas, not pony hair which rubs off while driving and can never be worn in the rain. The low rent version of #2. And I love them.
    The Valentino shoe, the princess version of an espadrille, is beyond…

11. Lorrie says:

Soludos has some cute ones, palm trees, lace ups, at Bloomingdale’s.

12. Sarah says:

Erin, I just bought a pair of espadrille wedges at the Tannery in Boston that I see now are knock-offs of the Valentinos! Not quite as fun, but definitely more budget friendly!

13. Kathleen says:

Valentino espadrilles. There is such a fine line between want and need. Especially when it comes to shoes. :-D

Happy Friday.

14. It’s very simple to find out anyy matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found tis piece of writing at this website.

15. Andrea says:

I did not expect #14 to be from Ugg! Love the little bow detailing.

16. Hello, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one
    is sharing data, that’s actually excellent, keep up writing.

My web blog :: เสื้อผ้าเด็ก

17. seo gigs says:

The vast majority of websites, some 95% to 98%
    don’t make money from year to year. In these first two
    tutorials we have now covered the basics of website quality, relevance and ethics, which should give you a good foundation for
    all your future efforts and choices online.

It is not only enough to have people engaging and sharing your SEO content on the various social media platforms
    in place (such as Facebook) – the number of times that it is actually shared
    is also important for SEO.

18. If you use a reusable bag, yoou keep plastic bags outt of the way of innocent
    animals. Classic designer handbags are generally light in weight furthermore
    spacious. If you want to pack one of those 6 D-cell flashligthts that we were
    talking about earlier, those things weigh a
    little over 3 pounds loaded with batteries.