Etsy Find: Evajuliet’s Fantastic Prints

Etsy really has some phenomenally artistic and gorgeous stuff (once you search through all the crocheted cup warmers and other such stuff.)  I get so excited when I see boutique-worthy goods like the prints in Evajuliet’s shop.  Specifically, I’m adoring her stylish play on family trees! A great gift when framed in something sleek and modern (like these frames from Room & Board or these from West Elm (but splurge on a custom cut mat for a professional look! )  I adore the black background on this one reminiscent of vintage scientific botanical prints:

il_570xN.554142917_9pmnil_570xN.554106481_ln6o

(I’d mat this in white with a gold frame or use a linen mat with a black frame!)

Want something more simplistic and pen & ink style? This one is so gorgeous and would be great worked into a gallery wall!

il_570xN.524989011_jun4

This one cane be done all black and white or add in a little pop of color as shown here.

il_570xN.525297882_8lqk

SO fabulously adorable in a modern nursery!

il_570xN.445685400_h97e

A pretty, feminine version (amazing mother’s day gift).

il_570xN.553107246_p0ek

Not into the family tree thing? No problem- check out her gorgeous art prints! Love these herb and plant illustration!

il_570xN.282500207il_570xN.282617396

il_570xN.282810864

These black and white herb prints would be fabulous in a kitchen or breakfast nook.

il_570xN.191376185

Maybe a sweet little zodiac print for a kid’s room?

il_570xN.310525407

16 Responses to “Etsy Find: Evajuliet’s Fantastic Prints”

1. stacey says:

love these – it would be awesome if you can easily add and remove names for when people get divorced

2. jillian says:

love the black and white herb print! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

3. Those are great, I love the family tree idea for a Mother’s Day gift.

4. Holly says:

I really like the black and white prints too.

5. I love the botanical and herbal prints! So pretty and a little bit whimsical. I would love one for my kitchen.

6. Thank you for sharing this great Etsy find! I’ve been looking for herb art prints just like this for my kitchen.

7. Karena says:

Erin I have always loved botanicals and these precious prints are very special!

xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

8. Love the design of these. May need to pick one out as a gift for Mother’s Day!
    Oh Buoy Boston

9. deb says:

love the zodiac prints!

10. Great find! Thanks for sharing.

11. franki says:

SO COOL!! franki

12. […] prints are a popular idea for Mother’s Day this year and Erin at Elements of Style featured a number of great choices including this darling […]

13. Elizabeth says:

Love these! Thanks for sharing. I’m wondering if the herb and plant ones would be appropriate for a bathroom? Or is that a no no?

14. Emily says:

Oh, so great! Family trees online are usually so expensive! I used a family tree to announce my pregnancy to my family a while back. My husband and I gave it to my parents, wrapped as a gift for their newly decorated family room. “Little Baby…” was right at the bottom with my due date. Of course, they thought we were getting another dog at first, having been fur-grand-parents for what felt like forever but when they finally got it, they loved it! Just a suggestion for when you make your announcement, which I know in my heart will be soon! <3

15. Brooke says:

Love this!! Thanks for weeding through all the felt coasters and crocheted cup warmers to find this for us!

16. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed
    browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing for
    your feed and I’m hoping you write again very soon!