Office Inspiration: Kriste Michelini

Another space I spotted in Rue this month was the offices of designer Kriste Michelini.  I love the open, light, bright space she creates with streamlined and subtle details.  I went a little more “Wes Anderson” with my new office and occasionally I regret it and think I should make it more serene.  Other days, like when it’s grey and depressing out, coming in to those bright coral walls is just the lift I need (and by the way, we’re gonna shoot it for you soon!!) But oh, how I adore a good black and white palette!!!

Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 4.33.05 PM

Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 4.33.18 PM

Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 4.33.52 PM

Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 4.33.29 PM

Translate her workspace into one of your own!

office

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. //  6. // 7. // 8. // 9.

11 Responses to “Office Inspiration: Kriste Michelini”

1. franki says:

Wes Anderson is way more interesting!! franki

2. Mia says:

Woops, you’re missing a link to the picture in 5. Love all your choices here!

3. The streamlined look is definitely serene, but love the use of color in an office. Can’t wait to see yours!
    Oh Buoy Boston

4. Lily says:

These pics are great but I can’t wait to see YOURS!

x Lily

5. Elaine says:

Those acrylic stools!! <3 Anyone know where those are from?

6. jillian says:

yep. i want to work here. gorgeous! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

7. Shannon says:

Yours is better. Your coral walls kill me! (As does Wes Anderson.)

8. That’s it, I need to throw everything out and start over. Loving the emptiness and clean lines.

9. Cherie says:

Love this office…. Any idea about the shade on the windows?

10. com is an interactive site for Canadian families featuring food, nutrition recipes and
    family information. While cooked sweets
    are much loved by Filipinos as desserts, fresh Philippine fruits rival them in taste.
    If you don’t want to use a multivitamin, make sure you are
    supplementing your pet’s diet with AAFCO-tested foods
    that can meet your pet’s nutritional needs without any deficiencies.

my webpage; scottish food blog

11. I am curious to find out what blog systewm you are utilizing?
    I’m having some small security issus with my latest sitre and I’d lijke to find something more safeguarded.

Do you have any recommendations?