As I get older I am finding I can’t put just anything on my skin and have it appear luminous and supple (uh, I kind of hate that word but it’s true). As I’ve been testing and sampling things I’ve fallen madly in love with face oils. I still swear by Shamanuti’s Charcoal Cleanser (also have been using Revive Gentle Cleanser and love it too), Creme de la Mer in the winter months (especially this past winter- my God) and I’ve added a prescription Retinol to my repertoire too. Apparently 34 is proving to be the age in which I have started noticing my age catching up to me (grey hairs, wrinkles, sun spots- oh my!) Over the past two years I’ve found face oils to be the best way to add either light or dramatic moisture to my skin depending on the type and brand- and even that hard to capture J.Lo “glow”. Even those with oily skin should try them! Here are a few of my favorites and a few I’ve been dying to try:
1. My new personal favorite- this really makes you glow and I feel like it feeds my skin all sorts of good stuff.
2. I’ve heard AWESOME things about this Tarte oil. Must try.
3. Josie Maran’s regular Argan Oil is one I keep in my vanity, but this version is great for those with oilier skin instead of dry like mine.
4. The cult favorite that so many celebs swear by. Another on my lust try list.
6. This Bobbi Brown oil has so many superfans, it’s basic and it works well at really moisturizing your skin.
7. I adore the Plantscription line, I’ve used the serum a lot over the years, but this new addition is one I need to get a full size of!
8. I tried this L’Oreal version and also really liked it- and it’s at a good price point too!
SHOP THE POST: