My Favorite New West Elm Goodies!

I get so excited when good new product releases happen, and right now that happens to be at West Elm.  Take a peek at some of my most favorite things right now (time to freshen up our homes for spring!)

These lamps look similar to a much more expensive desk lamp I’ve been eying.

img2img1

The brass accents on these globe pendants are awesome as are these celestial looking votives.

img3img12

A nice tall tufted headboard and cool blanket reminiscent of the ever popular (but ever shedding and noisy) Moroccan wedding blanket.

img6img7

LOVE LOVE these nightstands and am super duper into simple round mirrors right now.

imgimg15

A mid-century influenced coffee table with brass feet and a great woven rug.

img8img80c

Speaking of wedding blankets, here’s a pouf made of one (put a pair at the end of a small bed or tucked under a console!) and these marble and brass shelves ARE EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. Perfect for a kitchen!

img11img17

And when one of these days it becomes spring, these new patio items will be awesome. LOVING the planters and these modern woven chairs.

img4img9

I love the white and wood mix of this chair and these square modern planters.

img10img5

Adore these simple brass hurricanes and these fun wall planters for succulents.

img26cimg20

More patio furniture- simple folding chairs and streamlined dining.

img2img1

A cute little brass handled box and pretty ombre coral print.

img18img14

To die for seaglass inspired bottles that would look amazing as a collection on a mantle or bookshelf and a simple butlers tray stand that could serve well as a small bar in a living room.

imgimg67c

18 Responses to “My Favorite New West Elm Goodies!”

1. jillian says:

LOVE the rounded night stands!! my husband has a weird thing against round tables or else i’d snatch these up!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

2. Gina says:

Where is that brown side table with the drawer in the top photo from?

3. Liza Miller says:

That pouf already looks like it’s shedding! I love the WE Benjamin Moore paint collaboration. I get so many ideas from that catalog, even though most my WE purchases end up being shades of turquoise.

4. Monika says:

Those marble shelves are absolutely stunning!!!! So happy we now have West Elm in London as well!! x

5. Their new arrivals are so good right now!!! Those milk glass pendants and the brass shelving are perfection!

6. franki says:

That wedding blanket…LUST…MUST!!! franki

7. Ali says:

Wow these new products are so so good!The sea glass bottles would be such a great pop of color in my living room!

8. Victoria says:

LOVE the mid century coffee table! Thanks for sharing.

9. Barbara says:

I have those sea glass bottles! I keep them gathered on a window ledge in a bedroom where they get the afternoon sunlight. They’re even prettier in person!

10. Abby says:

Those butler tray stands are adorable and I think I need them, like right now.

Abby

11. Terri in SF says:

Hey Gina – it’s a West Elm and it’s fabulous! http://www.westelm.com/products/mrk-pencil-desk-h579/?pkey=coffice-desks&cm_src=office-desks||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_–_-

12. Christina C says:

Yes! I think that is my new nightstand! I love all your picks. Thanks for sharing! :)

13. deb says:

… just picked up those textured stone planters for a commercial restaurant project! thnx for sharing, as always!

14. Sarah D. says:

I WANT EVERYTHING.

15. Oh, those globe pendants…all about them! xo Kristin

16. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also visit my webpage :: شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

17. Bought the headboard! Thanks for the great suggestion!

18. Steph says:

Wow I really like this post your picks from west elm are def chic