Guess Who?

Guess who put together this amazing booth at the Interior Design Show in Toronto?

20140127_C5445_PHOTO_EN_35914-1024x694

1614028_10151955538368434_24858822_o-1024x658

Any guesses?

1496196_10151955539408434_387297202_o-742x1024

20140127_C5445_PHOTO_EN_35912-743x1024

You’ll never guess…

1614269_10151955541878434_1739530769_o-777x1024

20140127_C5445_PHOTO_EN_35913-1-1024x682

1518958_10151955547908434_1026218169_o-697x1024

1039597_10151955548308434_983360458_o-697x1024

IKEA! I’m serious!

I had to look twice to believe my eyes (especially the kitchen and bath!) Pretty awesome display of what you can do when you mix lots of budget items with a few well placed higher end ones. Also, who doesn’t love a good Ikea hack?? Here are a collection of great ideas of how to dress up simple pieces from the big box store and make them into statements.  I did a good one in my bedroom- but you’ll have to wait for the book to see (sorry!)

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 6.36.00 AM

21 Responses to “Guess Who?”

1. Liza Miller says:

I thought I’d scroll down to read that you were responsible for this gorgeousness. Those fuchsia and lime rugs are killer. Is that really gold tile in the fourth picture?!

2. Whoa, those chandeliers in the kitchen….fancy wancy.

3. jillian says:

wow! this is amazing! and very inspiring. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

4. Amy Florez says:

Wow! That bathroom! Mind blowing! Bravo IKEA!

5. Alana says:

wait a second ikea has marble now? Those countertops are gorgeous!

6. Tamara says:

Was totally there – even more beautiful in person! Who would have thought?!!

7. That dresser hack is awesome! I actually own that dresser, and it has been nothing but trouble for me since day 1. The drawers keep falling off the sliders, it madness!!

8. So gorgeous! Ikea is really upping their game. I’ve always loved everything I’ve gotten from there (except wine glasses which broke if you looked at them). CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR BOOK!

9. Jennifer says:

I love those chandeliers in the kitchen. I have that same dresser in white and I’ve been planning my own Ikea hack for a while now. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

10. that kitchen is ikea?! gasp!
    so excited for your book :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

11. Mary says:

Holy… what?! Crazy! NEV VAH would have guessed!!! Wow!!

X0,
    Mary @Something Nice

12. brooke says:

Gorgeous!
    When does your book come out? I cant wait!

13. I never would have guessed that! At first I thought you designed it and I was like WOWWW its so pretty! So surprised its Ikea!

XO

-Sayeh, The Office Stylist

14. Julie says:

it was honestly so stunning and such a treat to see in person. just as gorgeous in real life. they did an amazing job!

15. Stacy says:

The rugs are Ikea too??? Did they do the girls room settee as a custom piece – that can NOT be Ikea, right?

16. Go Ikea! That kitchen is stunning. You can’t go wrong with a chandelier.

17. Nanne says:

Wow, that’s amazing! I’d never guessed in a million years :)

18. Suzanne says:

This is amazing, I really like IKEA for some less expensive options for larger pieces, but I never thought to dress them up as you did. Nice!!

19. franki says:

OMG!!! They did it AGAIN, and again!! This was so fresh and uplifting…loved it!! franki

20. Elizabeth says:

Hey Erin, I just wanted to comment that ever since you disabled readers’ ability to read your posts in feedly (or required that a reader click through), I haven’t been able to enjoy your blog :( I don’t know what the decision was based on (I’m not a blogger so I don’t know how feedly impacts you), but it’s a bummer for me. I can see your posts and pics in feedly perfectly but when I click through to your website I can sometimes get text but have to wait until it times out usually for pictures. I am always looking from my phone because I stay at home with my girls and don’t have much time to sit at a computer! :)

I adore your blog and was a daily reader, so just my two cents. Thanks.

21. Elaine says:

Wow that was a surprise. I like Ikea but you tend to think they have a limited style…Guess I was wrong : )