Fashion Friday: Party Pants

I saw this picture on Pinterest yesterday and just about died. I ADORE this look- it’s so perfect for a night out, dinner with your love, a party or a special event (say, a book signing party??) Party pants are the best and easiest was to look great AND be comfortable (no Spanx required!)

7c6231e3c1a05c311b4d8a874dbcdcf6

Alas, I cannot find these pants ANYWHERE.  However, I can recreate a similar look and feel with some easier to find options. Here is one outfit I pulled together using a patterned wider leg trouser pant and simple peplum top.  Paired with nude nails and lips (and a slightly smokey eye in my mind) this outfit looks modern and sleek yet fun.

partypants

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. (or this for spring) // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8.

Here are some other options too!

20 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Party Pants”

1. Liza Miller says:

I almost thought that WAS you in the photo! You would rock those party pants like no other. Hope you find them!

2. I’ve been seeing so many fun prints for pants lately. This is definitely an item on my spring wish list. P.S. I’m falling in love with nude nail polishes again too.

3. Laura says:

You have such great style…I have been reading your blog for years and never commented (shame on me!). I know you do interior design, but you have such a gifted eye for good design in general! You could just as easily work in fashion, too :) Thank you for sharing your gift with others! It brightens so many days.

4. Sara says:

Cool-looks like something Cavalli would make!

5. I love it! I’m still obsessed with peplums, not getting over those anytime soon. I love that this one is long-sleeved. PS-I hope you’ll do a book signing in NYC! I would be first in line :)

6. Angela says:

Love this look!!! I die over that Clare Vivier clutch!

Happy Friday!

7. deb says:

… the clutch trumps all!

8. Mary Beth says:

I love this look. Great inspiration! Last weekend I bought an amazing vintage leopard coat off of a street stand in Soho, NYC. After a good cleaning and re-lining, I’m in love! I don’t think I would have bought it without your style inspirations! So, thanks!

9. Melissa says:

Speaking of book parties, when does your book come out? I tried pre-ordering it on Amazon and it’s not there yet. Can’t wait!

10. Erin Gates says:

Jackie- I will be doing a party/signing in NYC! Book comes out October 1 I think. Still a ways away. Just picking the cover now!

11. YOLONDA says:

Loving the party pants and the DVF shoes! Happy Weekend!

12. Molly says:

I believe those pants are Wes Gordon from last year. They are AWESOME!

13. jillian says:

those are pretty awesome!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

14. It’s an awesome post designed for all the web viewers; they will take
    benefit from it I am sure.

15. UrbanGrape says:

Must admit, I pulled a pair of wider legged dress pants out from the WAY back of my closet and wore them to a dinner this week with heels. I was so comfortable and felt completely pulled together. Still love my skinnies, but the full leg pant is due for a comeback!

16. Love this, for sharing! Animal prints seem to be either VERY bad or VERY good looking…these pants are a great example of the latter. I don’t know why more designers/retail companies can’t seem to get it right! As always, love your good eye for design!

17. Janaina says:

Hi!!!I´m from Brazil and I recognized her…She´s a Brazilian Blogger. Chris Pitanguy!!!
    Maybe you´ll find in her Blog!!!

Xo,Jana