A Winning Inn

I love a good boutique inn and was delighted to see these images of a new one in my neck of the woods (kind of) called the Inn at Hastings Park in Lexington, MA.  The decor is modern Americana reflecting the historical town, with each room decorated a bit differently. Take a peek at the cute rooms and details:

U5080_31558_cp

_K8B7106

_K8B7086-thumb-520x346-125285

innathastingspark

U5080_31559_cp

Like the look? Here’s how to get it!

blog

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. (also avail. in grey) // 12. // 13. // 14.

(P.S. and the throw blanket I forgot to number…. seriously, I have counting issues).

*Inn photos by Michael J. Lee

12 Responses to “A Winning Inn”

1. Hollie says:

What a charming little place, I love hotels & B&B’s that really feel like home.

2. F says:

Thanks Erin for including those great pillows on Etsy. The pillows are so cute with great fabrics and amazing prices. I have been searching for pillows for a sun room and found beautiful options at the right price!!!

3. It looks so cozy! I love the modern Americana look.

4. what an adorable inn.
    i am such a sucker for hotels with great design!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

5. coby says:

Those sconces would be such an incredible focal point in a foyer! Wow I love them.

6. Emily M. says:

What a great inn! It’s going to be tough for them to maintain the beauty but I admire them for trying.

7. Susan says:

Land of Nod has an amazing circle mirror just like the one shown for TONS less… love it even more in person!!! http://www.landofnod.com/buckle-mirror/s289310
    Great post… as always- LOVE it!!!! :)

8. Robin Gannon says:

Thanks for all the kind words about the Inn. As the designer, it is always great to have a conversation about the design elements. Several of the items featured on this wonderful blog are available at my store (Haven in Lexington). Feel free to stop in!

9. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
    you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

10. Jacqui Curtin says:

What gorgeous interior design! Who is the designer?

11. [...] blogger Erin from Elements of Style put together her design pics to get the look of this stunning Inn at Hastings Park in Lexington, [...]

12. What an adorable inn! Definitely adding it to my travel pinterest board…some day! Love your finds!