Some things on my radar right now:
1. This new West Elm chair looks so high end with it’s contrast buttons and piping. Plus I love the shape.
2. When it’s this cold I dread washing my hair because I can’t let it air dry- so I tend to go 3-4 days between shampoos and this Oribe Dry spray is the BEST for adding back some volume and texture to roots. Plus it makes hair nice and “grippy” for updos!
3. When I travel I always am looking for little bags or pouches to put my delicate jewelry in- this little pouch from Claire Vivier would be so perfect and the monogram makes it feel luxe (a great gift for friends too!)
4. This print pillow from CB2 is a steal and adds so much style- I’d love it on a bed with white and black linens!
5. I head to Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic in February for a week of sun and I am going to pick up this bikini from Athleta for the trip.
6. I fell hard for this make-up bag for trips from C. Wonder!
7. I cannot stop staring at these Leoffler Randall shoes. I want them SO. BAD.
9. Add a little natural wood in a modern way to your wall with these rustic deep picture ledges.
10. Madeline Weinrib just released this new Mala rug from which they donate 100% of the proceeds to a great charity that helps build schools and end child labor in carpet weaving areas of India. Do good while making your home look good too.
11. Pottery Barn now has these horizontal striped panels in
black, oops I mean NAVY, tan and aqua- awesome.
12. Oh. My. God. I just started watching Scandal and HOLY HELL I am obsessed. I cannot get enough. I watch like 4 or 5 episodes in a row on the weekends and am about to finish season 2. It’s making me want to buy lots of white clothes and satin pajama pants. You better believe there will be some Olivia Pope inspired Fashion Friday posts coming your way….
13. This media center is so gorgeous, especially in a smaller space. It offers up so much storage and a streamlined, mid-century look.
14. Love these classic, feminine bow flats from Tory Burch. Also love the two tone version!
15. LOVE LOVE these earrings from Bauble Bar. Must add to my collection.