Local Love: Priley Lane

I love sourcing goods from local companies, and recently we discovered a new Boston based furniture Priley Lane that we have fallen in LOVE with.  These transitional pieces are all customizable- you choose the finish (a variety of lacquers, grasscloth, linens, skins or wood stains) and even different metal feet, nailheads and other details! It’s so fun!

Love this coffee table done in lacquered grasscloth in a natural color…

1068_zoom

These amazing modern dressers remind me of some MUCH more expensive ones I’ve seen. I may have to use these in my new master bedroom!

6291_zoom6070_zoom

A fabulous console in a fun color.

5537_zoom

We are ordering one of these simple and modern demilune tables in navy grasscloth for a client in NY! Classic meets cool!

2680_zoom2707_zoom

A fabulous desk with brass detail (you can choose nickel if that’s more your scheme).

7444_zoom

A great bookcase for a kids room and a greek key inspired side table.

421_zoomScreen Shot 2014-01-22 at 7.28.12 AM

This dining table would also make a fantastic large desk!

6758_zoom

These classic chairs are available in these selections of finishes.

R088tu2__74620.1383919302.1200.1200All_Color_Combinations__55126.1385424196.1200.1200

They also have great accessories- this mirror can be customized in a variety of finishes and I adore these horse sculptures.

7057_zoom__60629.1385105455.1200.1200Horses_Large_med__66454.1384635282.1200.1200

Some bright and fun ginger jars!

1519__39459.1384737027.451.4161806-LG__71622.1384635309.451.416

18 Responses to “Local Love: Priley Lane”

1. Hollie says:

Thanks for the new resource. They have some amazing pieces, going to check the sit out now. http://www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca

2. what fantastic pieces!
    i will definitely forward this on to my bostonite sister.

Molly {Dreams in hD}

3. Great find! Their website is fantastic.

4. Thank you so much for sharing this local company! I am an interior designer that just relocated to Boston from San Diego and have been on the hunt for new shops to source from! :)

I might need to pick your brain more soon! Hope you are keeping warm today.

xo,

Jessica

5. jamie says:

OMG You rock for sharing this!! I was looking for a console for my entry just like their sutton one and thought I would have to diy it. Looove this shop! Thank you!!

6. Alexis says:

Love their products, love that they are local, but very expensive…it’s ironic to me that they promote themselves as “less expensive than a strand of pearls” and “won’t deny your first born a college education”. I have no problem with their pricing, I just think they should be careful about alienating consumers by claiming their products are not very expensive. Clearly, they are speaking to a very limited market.

7. jillian says:

i love the details on these pieces! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

8. Kate Ziegler says:

Well this is well-timed and dangerous… Great find!

9. I think this is among the most significant information for me.

And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

10. looks very cool – do they have a website?

11. ummm WOW…I love every single one of these! Especially those dressers!

12. Amazing! So weird, my upholsterer came by today to drop off a chair and told me about this company, he does work for them. In love with all of these selections!

13. The Pandora Internet Radio application for the IPhone lets users listen to their own radio station that they have personalized themselves.
    Tap Puzzles – Aquarium Fish Edition allows kids to identify various fish by unscrambling puzzle pieces.
    Luckily for all of the Craigslist lovers there are several splendid
    solutions.

My web-site Kik messenger for mac

14. Jodi says:

The Greek key inspired side table is to die for!

15. Thanks for sharing. Priley Lane has some truly amazing pieces.

16. So glad you gave them some press. I love their line.

17. bluGloss says:

LOVE these pieces – the orange console would make a room! Thank you for sharing!

18. chic chic! great new source- thank you! just went on their site and also love the picadilly sidetable.