I Want to Go To There: Paris Perfection

I must be on a hell of a traditional/modern kick right now because I feel so drawn to spaces that incorporate both well. And nowhere do they do that better than is Paris.  I somehow missed this spread on the hotel Marquis Faubourg St. Honore in Domino and just added it to my “I Must Go There” list.  I adore the looks of this charming place- plus they have Hermes toiletries and offer turn-down macrons? Let’s leave now, mmmmkay?

o_527013039ac35f266e3c3a41

o_527013079ac35f266e3c3a45

o_527013089ac35f266e3c3a46

o_527013059ac35f266e3c3a43o_527013149ac35f266e3c3a4f

o_5270130b9ac35f266e3c3a48

o_5270130c9ac35f266e3c3a49o_527013099ac35f266e3c3a47

o_527013169ac35f266e3c3a51

o_5270130e9ac35f266e3c3a4b

o_527013179ac35f266e3c3a52

082013-RD-mfsh1

o_527013159ac35f266e3c3a50

16 Responses to “I Want to Go To There: Paris Perfection”

1. jillian says:

oui! moi aussi! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

2. I can just picture myself in that cozy dining room have a giant cup of tea before a full day of shopping!

3. Squeak says:

Absolutely gorgeous! The perfect combination of traditional and modern.

4. Susan says:

Paris can do no wrong in my book. It’s on my list…

5. oh my gosh, paris you have won me over all over again!
    definitely adding to my list of must-visits :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

6. Lindsey A. says:

Love! We might do a Paris trip next fall…definitely adding this hotel to my list of places to stay/visit! Something about it reminds me of JK Place in Florence.

7. Alissa says:

LOVE the rich gray wall color!

8. Kathleen says:

Le sigh.

9. Evernote makes i – Phone, i – Pod Touch and
    i – Pad into an extension of your brain and lets
    you keep notes, ideas, snapshots and recordings.
    i – Phone apps have flooded in the contemporary market with lots of amendments and outstanding features.
    In fact, some evidence shows that as many as 50 per cent of i – Phone users find new apps through recommendations of friends.

Feel free to surf to my blog … kik messenger online

10. Anne says:

Love it! I think my favorite room is the sitting room with the gray walls and chartreuse curtains.

11. I am always looking for great new Paris hotels! Thanks for sharing! ( and it reminds me a little of JK Palace too!)

12. And these are not only the best i – Phone apps spread across
    multiple categories, they are also either free or have perfectly functional free versions.
    The Apple app store is famous for containing a large range
    of different apps, many of which are simple, but make profit despite this.
    The Mobile Application Development Company in India,.

My web site :: how to use kik messenger online

13. Stephanie A says:

GORGEOUS!! Thanks for the post — will add the Marquis to my (ever growing) list of places to stay!

14. Nico says:

Beautiful building and apartment

15. Sigh. Gorgeous.

Lindsey, it’s the same architect/interior designer, Michele Bonan. His work is AMAZING. He uses a lot of Dedar fabric.

The JK Place in Rome recently opened. If the cocktails weren’t €22, I would live in their library.

I really want to see/stay at the JK in Capri.

16. I’m digging this place. Love the color palette.