(I can’t wait to be sitting right here)
Next weekend I leave for a full week away at Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic. I’m a mixture of SO EXCITED and stressed out, as being a small business owner (and dog mom) makes leaving for that long really hard. But I am going to try to vacate my stress a little and enjoy 7 full days of sun and sea. Of course, I have not thought about what to pack at all until now (I see a marathon shopping trip in my future). Here are some things I’d love to take with me:
1. Adorably simple but modern earrings that go with anything.
2. Denim cut offs. Duh.
3. Gold and bling statement necklace to dress up everything and anything.
4. Love this modern neon simple dress. Also conceals poolside drink bloat. :)
5. A simple silk tee paired with white jeans in perfect for dinner out when paired with that statement necklace.
6. Killer wedges that mix black AND tan.
7. An adorable bikini.
8. The perfect black and white stripe tank maxi dress.
9. A bohemian print silk tee.
10. DREAM PURCHASE: Gold Valentino Rockstud flat sandals.
11. I really want a one-piece since I’m not feeling my best right now- this one is still sexy.
13. Perfect long coin pendant from Julie Vos.
14. Love the retro/ Jackie O feel of these Chloe sunglasses!
15. Pretty coral embroidered blouse.