Winter Vacation Essentials

I hope all of you are getting prepared to take some time off for the holidays. I sure am. I’m going to take a little hiatus until December 26th. This is the first time in seven years I have ever done this, but I hope you understand and will check back in before the new year! Until then, here are some essentials to pack up for your time away (or home!)

winter

blush // luminizer // pajamas // slippers //  chargers // wine // hot chocolate // suitcase // scarf // gloves // books: Me Before You : The Good House : The Signature of All Things // cookie recipe

31 Responses to “Winter Vacation Essentials”

1. Pru says:

Happy Christmas Erin! I hope you have a very peaceful and relaxing Christmas and get to enjoy snuggling up with a good book.

2. i agree with you on that trunk…so gorgeous!
    merry christmas erin!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

3. Laura says:

You deserve some time off! Enjoy the time with your family and the pups! Merry Christmas!

4. Tara says:

Merry Christmas, Erin!!! I’m so looking forward to some time off from work too. Enjoy every bit of it. Cheers!

5. Kate says:

Enjoy your break! And a wishing you a very Happy Holidays!

6. Kate says:

Good for you Erin! Have a very merry Christmas!

7. April says:

Loved “The Good House”! Real people with real problems presented in an upbeat style.

8. Bailey says:

I’m just about to start reading Elizabeth Gilbert’s new book The Signature of All Things! Merry Christmas!

9. Patricia says:

We understand the need for a break; especially this time of year!

10. Karena says:

Love it all Heather especially the snug scarf!
    Have a wonderful holiday with your family!

xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

11. jillian says:

love those cozy pj’s! enjoy your break!!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

12. Happy holidays! You deserve a break, enjoy it!

13. hena tayeb says:

that trunk is gorgeous.
    I am currently reading The Signature of All Things

14. Nancy says:

You too Erin…thank you so much for your amazing content all year long. Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas!

15. Alissa says:

Enjoy your break! You so deserve it. We’ll see you back here December 27! Merry Christmas!

16. ginasolon says:

Me before you is a real tear jerker…Turn your phone off and hunker down with that book!

17. Susan says:

Those phone chargers are great, and one has my initials on it! It’s meant to be! I may just have to stuff my own stocking, and since I’m the mom I can do that! Have a merry one and enjoy your down time!

18. Susan says:

Just read “Me Before You”. Great book!
    Enjoy your break!

19. Kathleen says:

Peace and Joy!

20. franki says:

And…a long winter’s nap!! EnJOY! franki

21. Jodi says:

The personalized chargers are brilliant!

22. Julia says:

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful break!

23. Diana Kotecki says:

Merry Christmas! I will miss you while you take a break but am so happy that you are doing it. You are my favorite blog to read and every time you post something new and it pops up in my email, it is the first thing I click on!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas !!!

24. Heather says:

Oh, Me Before You is sooo good. After that I read very other JoJo Moyes book in print. The Girl You Left Behind is not to be missed. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time off. I feel like you are the girlfriend I check in with everyday, even though I’ve never met you. I hope that’s not too stalkerish. :)

25. ‘ B-Movies: This app can be available from i –
    Tunes App store without paying off any cost. So as according to opportunity,
    you need to seize all the chances for other competitor by creating applications in a particular area.
    If you use your i – Phone or i – Pod you will what im talking about.

My blog post can you get kik messenger on computer

26. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this,
    such as you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with a few p.c.
    to power the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog.
    A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

27. Ingrid says:

Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas. Hope you have a fun filled day.

28. Lisa says:

I have enjoyed reading your blog this past year. Enjoy your break and all the best for 2014!

29. Delphia says:

It is however not always possible to modify certain conditions and
    restrictions that come with the property. estimates that 40% of rivers and
    streams are unfishable and unswimmable and 50% of lakes and ponds are unfishable
    and unswimmable. The weekly Farmers Market becomes a ritual for those seeking wholesome, organic foods that promote health through harvest direct
    from local Producers.

30. This blog was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that
    helped me. Thank you!