The Best Christmas Gift.

Christmas was lovely, but the most exciting gift? Plans my dad did for our new addition and exterior renovation!  Not sure when this will get underway, but it’s so awesome to get to visualize what we can do! A master suite, laundry room, pantry, mudroom and expanded entry! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!  Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday!!!!

photo 3-9

photo 4-3

photo 1-23

photo 2-23

photo 1-24

17 Responses to “The Best Christmas Gift.”

1. Patricia says:

Welcome back! Your addition plans look quite exciting. I’m happy for you and Andrew and very glad I’m not having to live thru another remodeling. At least with this one, you won’t have to eat off paper plates, hunched over food cooked in the microwave and washing up in the laundry tub. Been there, done that, glad we did it, don’t want to do it again.
    But I look forward to hearing about your project as it progresses … great blogging material!

2. Beautiful. No seriously, those drawings are worthy of framing.

3. Liz says:

So exciting! I agree with Amy- frame the before and after and maybe put it in the laundry room. Happy Holidays!

4. Lisa says:

Dear Mr. Erin’s Dad,

Please adopt me.

Yours truly,
    Lisa

5. Bailey says:

Love it! Can’t wait to see pictures when it’s finished!

simplifiedstyleblog.com

6. Charlotte says:

That is definitely exciting! Good luck getting everything done, I’m sure it will be beautiful when it’s finished x

7. Lee says:

Ohh! That is a wonderful gift! You have such a cool Dad. You must of jumped for joy! I’m glad you had a great Xmas! :)

8. Claire says:

My favorite part is the dog seat in the master suite!

9. Chris says:

Ooh, is that a vaulted ceiling in the master? Gorgeous!

10. Christin says:

Beautiful, Erin! Very excited to see things progress – what a lovely set of plans. I love how the addition is slightly recessed from original part of the house – so charming. And who says that a front garage can’t be beautiful? I did something very similar with our house in Southampton, NY. Very well done. Go dad!

11. Melissa says:

Beautiful craftsmanship and such a sweet gift! Excited for you!

12. One way Apple prevents this kind of buzz is by banning developers from communicating about an app before it is
    in the store. During the night it registers your light sleep phases.
    Whether it is managing files or getting your
    expense reports, the App – Store is filled with advantageous business applications for your i – Phone 5 that enable you to be updated on almost every necessary thing.

my web page your computer kik messenger

13. ‘ B-Movies: This app can be available from i – Tunes App store without
    paying off any cost. The Apple app store is famous for containing a large range of different apps, many of which are simple,
    but make profit despite this. If you use your i – Phone
    or i – Pod you will what im talking about.

Here is my web-site :: download kik messenger for laptop

14. There is significant profit available to app creators on
    the Apple store, if developers can tap into the market.
    We know there are about a hundred trillion i – Phone apps we could go through and be excited about, but unfortunately an article containing such a massive litany would probably make your computer explode.
    Luckily for all of the Craigslist lovers there are several splendid solutions.

my website – kik messenger bluestacks mac

15. Ana Antunes says:

I’ll say the same as Lisa. Actualy I allready told you that after i met your tallented Dad at Maison et Objet in Paris. ‘Please Mr. Erin’s Dad will you adopt me too?!’ Oh and Have a wonderfull New Year’s eve!

16. Lucia says:

You are so lucky Erin :)

So glad your dad gave you such a lovely present for Christmas! My dad was an architect too, he always told me that one day he would design the plans for my dream home… unfortunatelly he passed aways years ago with cancer when I had just turned 20. I never got to receive that present, but I am trully happy that you and perhaps many other girls get that from their dads. Your home will look amazing in the end! Make the most of it! ;-)

17. I havee been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, but I by no
    means found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty price enough for
    me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as
    you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful
    than ever before.