You’ve all seen how I’ve decorated for the holidays, but that doesn’t mean were done discussing it! I love the variations of decor people use in their homes- just take a peek at a few of these inspirational images that show some fabulous ideas in all sorts of styles:
I am sure so many of you are hosting parties or gatherings this season, so here are some fun things I love you can pick up to help make your them festive and fun!
1. Spoonflower has a HUGE selection of unique prints you can have made into wrapping paper!
4. HILARIOUS ugly Christmas sweaters dress up a bottle of wine.
5. Equally hilarious is this wine tote.
6. My favorite champagne coupes (I treated myself to a set this fall!)
7. A set of these stag print cocktail glasses would look great on a bar (and totally affordable too at under $4 a glass!).
8. A slate cheeseboard lets you mark which cheese is what- and also is a KILLER gift for a hostess.
9. Love these string light pillars!
10. Peppermint Bark is my major holiday weakness. I cannot say no.
11. Oh, and it comes in hot chocolate form too??? I’m in trouble.
12. Malachite print paper cocktail napkins are glam.
13. ADORE these antler stocking hangers. Andrew says I can;t have any more antlers but…..
14. A fux fur tree skirt– my dogs would prbably think this was their new dog bed!
15. A sweet little gold dish!
16. Faux mistletoe (because real mistletoe is DEADLY to pets and children- do not hang it in your house! I learned the hard way with a $1,200 vet bill!)
17. These otomi print stockings are so great!
18. These Nest holiday candles are a fantastic scent to fill the house with!
19. You can’t have a holiday party without a cozy fire- this log holder is chic an anything!
20. A square boxwood wreath looks great on your door or inside the house!