Holiday Entertaining!

You’ve all seen how I’ve decorated for the holidays, but that doesn’t mean were done discussing it! I love the variations of decor people use in their homes- just take a peek at a few of these inspirational images that show some fabulous ideas in all sorts of styles:

27bg

Untitled-3_d09022e6-47f5-46f3-a3c6-cab6d874a204

088e4346d4c30c26e6558ceab7c8d8e3

af6b97b87990ac10aab53d6746bef5fe6b6277a71fd61c80fa000c317fea64b6

www.pinterest.com

9d23c87485734d3b1837bb2b97fe716508e8693253749d4530c3f581c60724cf

e5a2c9028e8d215a64246e3019aa65af

069680d91a106eee35c5f4d634f55af2

f709fe9f4b31752b478f0a5ef81cb581

I am sure so many of you are hosting parties or gatherings this season, so here are some fun things I love you can pick up to help make your them festive and fun!

holidayentertaining

1. Spoonflower has a HUGE selection of unique prints you can have made into wrapping paper!

2. & 3. Black and white or even leopard ribbon dresses up even the simplest paper.

4. HILARIOUS ugly Christmas sweaters dress up a bottle of wine.

5. Equally hilarious is this wine tote.

6. My favorite champagne coupes (I treated myself to a set this fall!)

7. A set of these stag print cocktail glasses would look great on a bar (and totally affordable too at under $4 a glass!).

8. A slate cheeseboard lets you mark which cheese is what- and also is a KILLER gift for a hostess.

9. Love these string light pillars!

10. Peppermint Bark is my major holiday weakness. I cannot say no.

11. Oh, and it comes in hot chocolate form too??? I’m in trouble.

12. Malachite print paper cocktail napkins are glam.

13. ADORE these antler stocking hangers. Andrew says I can;t have any more antlers but…..

14. A fux fur tree skirt- my dogs would prbably think this was their new dog bed!

15. A sweet little gold dish!

16. Faux mistletoe (because real mistletoe is DEADLY to pets and children- do not hang it in your house! I learned the hard way with a $1,200 vet bill!)

17. These otomi print stockings are so great!

18. These Nest holiday candles are a fantastic scent to fill the house with!

19. You can’t have a holiday party without a cozy fire- this log holder is chic an anything!

20. A square boxwood wreath looks great on your door or inside the house!

16 Responses to “Holiday Entertaining!”

1. Christine says:

Erin-
    I have loved all of your holiday posts and it has inspired me this season–so thank you!

2. This is what you call a Dream Home ! I love the decorations! Will surely take one or two ideas out of this for my own holiday activities.

3. Liz says:

Love everything you put together! I pretty much need that antler stocking holder- where is that from?
    Happy Holidays!

4. Loving the antler stocking hangers! Too cute!!

5. Love everything! Love that square wreath, nice twist on a traditional design.

6. Laura says:

I always imagined holidays next to a fireplace and that log holder is so chic!

7. beautiful pictures!

8. Taylor says:

I want all of this! The gift wrapping is my favorite! Love it!

Taylor
    Tbissett.blogspot.com

9. franki says:

Never ceases to delight me!! Good job! franki

10. Dawn Marie says:

I wish I had ordered the string light pillars from Pottery Barn. Instead I went with the gold bead ones. They arrived yesterday and the gold beads are coming off in sheets. Very poorly made. So I am returning those and ordering the string light ones.

11. Holly Irwin says:

Thanks for a wonderful post today! I love the simplest of decorations like the little trees in metal pots adorned only with white candles! So charming!
    xo
    Holly

12. Andrea says:

I’m thinking I NEED a polka dot wall in my house.

And thank you so much for including my design in your post (the Dots wrapping paper)! Made my day!

13. Those otomi stockings are killer. Love! Merry merry!

14. Christy says:

Love your blog! And your holiday decorations are so beautiful! Green, black and white must be the most sophisticated Christmas colour combination I’ve seen. …Can you tell us where the first photo of the white kitchen with the Christmas tree in the pot is from? Love to have a better look at the labeled drawers (trying to do something similar).

15. Sabrina says:

#13 Does not have a link and I can’t wait to see what they look like!

16. Annabelle says:

This is perfect for Christmas season for home decoration and for gifts, really awesome.