Fashion Friday: Baby It’s Cold Outside

No seriously. It’s freezing. I’m all kinds of miserable in frigid temperatures, except for all the great sweaters, boots and jackets I get to wear!!! I just bought two new pairs of winter boots this week (new UGGS are essential in New England), inspired by our incoming snowstorm this weekend.  Here’s a cute outfit that will keep you warm and looking great even when the mercury dips.

brrrrrrrr

1. (love this one too)// 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. (yes it’s crazy expensive but the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated all day!)

14 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Baby It’s Cold Outside”

1. Yes! Living in Boston is rough! Lovin’ this outfit. Stay warm this weekend!

2. Maura says:

I think I need those UGGs! My Boston winter gear needs a serious upgrade for the winter we’re already having in Chicago. Cold like I’ve never felt before!!

3. Lindsay says:

Have you actually tried La Mer? I’m curious if it’s worth the price tag.

4. Erin Gates says:

Lindsay- I buy it every winter. Nothing beats it for serious hydration. I’m a total devotee.

5. KAra says:

Absolutely love this. Looking to invest in the real deal for #1. Any ideas?

I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of your winter must-have’s, as it is so challenging for us Boston gals to look cute and stay bundled!

6. jillian says:

love these picks esp the jeans! xo

7. Ladies, just be aware that UGGS are otherwise known as Ugg Boots as in UGH = yuk in Australia – where they come from, yes they’re wonderfully snug and warm, but they’re slippers and you MUST NOT wear them outside unless you want to be known as a bogan/chav and the only American version of the same I can think of would be trailer trash… Sorry if that offends, but seriously Ugg boots are inside only footwear!

8. Hannah says:

Dude, your taste is impeccable… seriously crazy style. I’ll trade you a kidney for your wardrobe.

9. Brenda says:

Erin, I have an old pair of Uggs I wear but after I saw the videos on Peta’s website about the Australian wool industry I vowed to never buy another pair. As a huge animal lover I just can’t do it after watching the cruelty. I know from following your blog that you also are an animal lover and love your dogs like they are your children. So I wanted to pass this on because I think it may make a difference for you. And it seems like the faux fur Uggs aren’t great either….that PETA video is even worse.

10. Brenda says:

Oops, the other video is actually related to knock-off Uggs and where that fur comes from, not faux-fur Uggs.

11. that purse is gorgeous!
    i agree with brenda about the uggs…i have a couple of pairs but wouldn’t buy them again.

12. Natalie says:

Great post! I was actually looking for a reasonably priced tank watch with a black leather band. I ordered & love it. Your blog is my favorite, so well rounded.

13. Hello my pal! I have to point out that this particular blog post will be amazing, excellent written accessible by using close to just about all critical infos. I would like to observe added discussions like that .

14. Christiana says:

You should try Bobbi Brown’s hydrating face cream. I also remember using her night cream during the day one winter. My face is also really dry this time of year and her options are much cheaper than La Mer!!