Gift Guides 2013: For Kids & Pets

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.38.07 AM

Here we are you guys, shopping season!  I cannot believe we are in mid November already and preparing for the holidays. Holy hell, where does time go? Up first this season are kids and pets and from this I have learned two things: 1) when I finally do have a baby, I will go broke buying clothes for them and 2) until then I’ll go broke buying awesome stuff for my dogs.

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.37.54 AM

forkids

1. // 2. // 3. // 4.  love these kits- fashion::tote::cape // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9.(cool AND awesome room decor!) // 10.(killer collectible!) // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15. // 16. // 17. // 18. (or this) // 19. // 20. // 21. (or this white one!) // 22. // 23. // 24. //25.

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.38.01 AM

forpets

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. (& a more modern take!) // 5. (my fave dog bowls now in GOLD!) // 6. (Baxter’s preferred collar & leash) // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13.( also comes in LEOPARD!) // 14.

9 Responses to “Gift Guides 2013: For Kids & Pets”

1. Shaz says:

So excited to see the first of your gift guides for the holidays. I think your gift guides are the best- so much better than any mag! I know it must take a lot of time so thank you for putting together a considered collection!

2. Melanie says:

My boyfriend and I just got our first puppy… this was a dangerous post for me to see so soon after getting our little love. After this, he officially has an awesome new collar. And some Christmas gifts. :)

3. OMG – that camper play tent! What a find! Looooove.

4. BettyPauly says:

Your holiday gift guides are the best!! Bring it on!

5. meredith says:

GREAT suggestions for the “littles.” my nephew needs that guitar!

6. jillian says:

awesome guides! i need to start shopping soon… xo jillian – cornflake dreams

7. deb says:

…ditto on where did the time go? xmas shopping already, yikes! your guides are great, thnx,… dying over the lucite dog bed. may have to indulge for my poodle, boston!

8. Heather says:

OK. You read my mind! Just last night I bought my Little Dude the guitar and the tent! Ha!

9. brandy says:

i need those sweet little coats for my daughter!