Men are the hardest people to shop for, unless they have a hobby or passion for something like cooking, Star Wars or beer. So here are some ideas based on living with my husband and being raised with three brothers.
1. Shawl collar sweaters are HOT. They just ARE. (* 25% off today with code WINTER)
2. Designer BBQ sauce. I don’t know a single guy who doesn’t love BBQ sauce.
3. Hysterical and adorably package chocolate bar made with bacon and potato chips! Perfect stocking stuffer!
4. Also funny, perhaps for Dad, a book on understanding rap music.
5. The coolest gadget this season- Coin- which will keep his wallet from ruining his back jeans pocket from how big it is. Read about it here and pre-order yours NOW. He won’t get it for a a while but when he does, he’ll be first!!
7. Hippest watch of the moment, made in Detroit.
8. The foodie guy’s guide to restaurants.
9. Seriously, I’m concerned. This is the second gift guide where I’ve miscounted. It might be a brain tumor.
10. Most BAD ASS kitchen knife ever.
11. For the fella who brings home the bacon, the perfect money clip.
12. For the busy guy who can’t bother to shop, a Trunk Club subscription.
13. Bottle opener. Duh.
14. I love these monogrammed leather catchalls for change, keys & other crap.
17. Killer grey and white plaid shirt. Gorgeous under that shawl collar sweater up there. :)
18. Brenne French Single Malt Whiskey. It’ll look pretty on your bar too.
19. What guy wouldn’t want to hang out with George Clooney? At least he can drink his tequila (except Andrew- after a certain “incident” he is not allowed to drink tequila any more. Ever.)
20. Maybe not the most exciting, but at he won’t be yelled at to come make the fire alarm stop beeping! Nest stuff is genius.
21. Basic, awesome grooming products from Aesop. And he’ll like that it says it’s for “athletes”.
22. Beats headphones. Lebron approved, so they are cool enough for him.
23. Monogrammed collector’s book of all the ballparks in America. For the baseball nut.