This week I’ve posted a bit more about fashion than usual, but I couldn’t NOT do one more post on Fashion Friday! This week I made a few purchases, some on the higher end (oh yes I did, a milestone) and others on the more affordable side of the spectrum (these Target booties- so comfy!) It reminded me that some of my favorite items in my closet are my least expensive, so I rounded up a few of my favorite budget-friendly finds of the week for you!
1. Those Target booties I mentioned- so awesome.
2. How high end does this jacket look?? And under $100!
3. I love me a good stripe shirt, we all know that! This one is classic and perfect. (Big sale at Loft today too!)
4. Adorable striped blazer. Also would be cute over a LBD for work.
5. OK, my secret source for affordable skinny jeans? American Eagle! The High Rise Jegging is fabulous and comes in lengths for us tall gals! And they are under $50!
6. Awesome black and white envelope clutch for $40.
7. A long tassel necklace is SUCH a wardrobe staple for me. (And 30% off today!)
8. Another staple, a leopard belt. Duh.
9. A cozy cable knit poncho sweater is so perfect for fall.
10. Another must have- leopard loafers. I love the mini-dot print on these!
11. You know I love my dogs, so I adore this dog print tunic blouse so much! Adorable with skinny jeans and boots!
Shop the Post (and some other fun items that won’t kill your budget):