Here are some new releases for the home that make me continuously happy I’ve chosen to keep mine neutral….despite my constant fear I should have gone bolder. All these things make me deliriously happy in their fabulous design and restrained palette….
1. New pillows from John Robshaw. Love all of these.
2. A gorgeous upholstered bench from West Elm. Such great lines.
3. While I’m on benches, this super funky Tibetan lambs wool one would be so killer at the end of a bed. My dogs would die of happiness.
5. MGBW’s new gold retro coffee table.
7. This gold and wood console by London artist Lubna Chowdhary for West Elm is serious storage eye candy.
9. I feel I need more champagne in my life. In these drop dead champagne coupes.
10. These candles have the MOST lovely vessels. I need a few for sure.