I’ll stick with my color theme so far this week and move into my other favorite neutral, grey. No 50 Shades puns here (I hated those books-I know I’m alone in that), but it IS the color of the season- in the skies and in fashion and home. Here are some grey things that have my eye these days:
1. I absolutely NEED this adorable cross body for fall. I love the texture, the color and the function. And at under $300, it’s not unachievable.
2. This new grey dining chair piped in white from C&B would be SO fabulous around a white tulip-like pedestal table.
3. Grey glimmery studs- a must,
4. I adore this grey flatweave rug. It would be so soothing and crisp in a bedroom.
5. Farrow & Ball just released new colors– including TWO amazing greys- Purbeck Stone and Mole’s Breath.
6. This stone bottle opener would dress up any bar and make beer drinking oh so chic.
8. I bought this Bloomingdale’s cashmere sweater in light tan and I am straight up obsessed. I am going to go back and buy it in grey. I got so many compliments pairing it skinny white denim and ballet flats!
9. A grey marble box trimmed in gold for all your little treasures.
10. Grey suede heels, boots or flats are gonna be SO SO hot this fall. Mark my words. This gold sole on these Kate Spade booties slays me.
And for the last and most present grey— hairs. I am FREAKING OUT that I now have more than a couple. They are pure, wirey evil streaking my otherwise dark hair and I do not know what to do about them. Go lighter and blend them with highlights? Go darker and dye them? Or embrace them a la Linda Rodin? Granted, I am not even remotely this grey (in all honesty I maybe have 20 hairs) but I do love how gorgeous and natural Linda is. Um, and did I mention fierce?
(This top reminds of of this one I got for my Newport trip this weekend. I knew it was classic cool.)
I am pretty obsessed with her. And how much she loves her dog Winky…. who ALSO happens to be grey! :) I hope I’m this cool when I grow up.