Fashion Friday: Classic Fall

I have been so loving this crisper weather because fall is the BEST season for dressing.  I happen to be into super classic, New England-y looks this season incorporating, wool, flannel, leather and denim with feminine touches of gold.  And I’m simply MAD about capes- particularly this entire line by designer Leslie Tessler. I’ll take one of each, please.

classic

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. (or my dream watch) // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. (you can monogram it too!)

14 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Classic Fall”

1. Lianna says:

I love that cape coat :) I have one in black that I’m so excited to wear!!

2. Lindsay says:

Maybe you can expand your business and include personal shopping?? haha…I’d love it if someone would take my measurements, take my money and go buy me a new wardrobe. Great pics!

3. Good news! The same Sand Clutch is available at Monogram Goods for less! Happy Friday! http://www.monogramgoods.com/product_info.php?products_id=413

4. that cape is super cute!

5. Melissa says:

I went to college with Leslie! So fun to see her brand mentioned on your blog!

6. Love this look, boots and skinny jeans are my go to for fall.

7. Kate says:

I have been coveting those Tory Burch boots forever!! So beautiful.

8. I agree completely! I get sick of my summer clothes so quick but my fall clothes, I could wear all year. I love boots, flannel, denim, leather, all of it-the classic New England style you described makes me so happy.

9. coby says:

Thanks for sharing the cape! Apparently Leslie Tessler is the mother of cape designers-never heard of her, but am now obsessed with this beauty: http://leslietessler.com/all/pluma-cape-mandarin.html#

In the words of Adam Richman, “oh my goodness, oh my goodness!”

10. hena tayeb says:

great picks. love the cape.

11. Allison D says:

Agreed! Love fall dressing and adore the look you put together. Thanks for the inspiration.

12. Franki says:

WOW! One classy lassie!! franki

13. Jessica says:

I’m smitten with her capes lately too, especially the fuchsia pink one!

14. Why’d you make me click on that Leslie Tessler link?!