Patio Perfection!

As summer and my patio project draw to a close I am craving the opportunity to throw an al fresco dinner party. And after seeing Domaine’s spread featuring Nicole Richie’s outdoor space all dressed up for an evening of food, drinks and friends my desire quadrupled!!

entertaining-nicole-richie-07

entertaining-nicole-richie-05

entertaining-nicole-richie-18

I absolutely LOVE the blues and greens in this bouquet!!!

entertaining-nicole-richie-n-04

Gold flatware simple HAS to happen for me. Has to.

entertaining-nicole-richie-11

entertaining-nicole-richie-10entertaining-nicole-richie-n-10

Twinkly lights make everything better.

entertaining-nicole-richie-n-06

entertaining-nicole-richie-n-01

entertaining-nicole-richie-27

Get the look of this event here:

13 Responses to “Patio Perfection!”

1. Caroline L. says:

Wow, this is the prime example for perfect entertaining – such a gorgeous event!

2. Very pretty! They have similar gold flatware at West Elm at a great price!

3. Love this! So many great ideas to steal!

4. Karen Albert says:

Erin, such a great patios entertaining theme! Love the colors, the gold flatware,
    The evening lights!

xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Authors Series
    “Love Where You Live”

5. Nice outdoor space! She’s a girl who knows how to entertain!

6. Nicole says:

I love a nice outdoor space to entertain!

Great inspiration :)

Nicole

7. Alexis says:

Uh oh- now I need a party teepee. She is just so chic! Would love to see how fab your dinner party would be!!

8. Lindsay says:

I so wanna be in that teepee.

9. Franki Parde says:

Go for it!! franki

10. Talk about “hostess with the mostess,” what a spectacular dinner party! I love the alfresco dinning, as well as the gorgeous table setting and vibrant blue flowers. Not to mention the teepee is precious! Such wonderful inspiration! And I agree on the gold flatware – I just featured some in a recent blog post: http://mustbringbuns.blogspot.com/2013/08/table-setting-inspiration-tory-burch.html

11. Holly Irwin says:

This is true patio perfection!!! What a fabulous shot with the lights and the teepee and the swimming pool. So fabulous!
    xo
    Holly

12. Dawna Jones says:

I’m with you on the gold flatware as well, totally in love!

13. This is the type of party where you want to linger. The string lights and the tent is just perfect.