Oui Oui.

Last week I actually checked flights to Paris, feeling this overwhelming urge to get away and roam the gorgeous streets of my most favorite city. I saw this gorgeous video the other day that made me want to go even more. In fact, I’ve been to Paris in the winter and hope to someday spend Christmas there. Take a five minute break and check this out:

The Quiet City: Winter in Paris from Andrew Julian on Vimeo.

And here are a few things for the home that always remind me of Paris:

PARIS

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. (I’m gonna buy these if one of you doesn’t)

15 Responses to “Oui Oui.”

1. Lauren says:

Love this video. So calming.

2. shannon says:

love the video…thanks!

3. Caroline L. says:

Planning Valentine’s Day in Paris with my best girlfriend right now, b/c we’ll be studying abroad in Europe in the winter – this video made me a million times more excited!

4. Love the video, you should go! Just don’t go during the summer, way too hot.

5. LOVE the video..I did my internship in paris so ive bookmarked it for the days im feeling paris home sick!!! Thanks for sharing!

6. Gennea says:

I used to live in Paris. It became my first love around the age of 3. I met my husband in Paris and I yearn for it at least on a weekly basis. The last time I was there was in late 2011. I am planning a trip for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, all will go as planned and we will enjoy the (almost) winter there once again.

Thanks for posting this, I’ll be shopping for tickets shortly!

7. Jillian says:

I booked a flight last night to go to Paris in September. I’m counting down the days!

8. J-Dub says:

This morning I heard back from apartment rental agencies in Paris and was selecting a place for my November trip. And then I went to your site… et voila! C’est magnifique!
    My last trip was a mid-December one, and it was wonderful. Very few tourists other than me, the city was fully decorated for the holidays, and the weather was brisk enough for hot mulled wine but not too cold to deter days of walking. I highly recommend this off-peak time to visit.

9. Nicole says:

The white and golf combo is perfection!

Love this style.

Nicole

10. Lindsay says:

Thank you for giving me something lovely to watch as I sip my (much-needed) espresso while my daughter takes her nap. Ahhhhh….me time.

11. mypatsyann says:

Mmmmmmmmm. Thank you.

12. Barrie Petersen says:

The video is so lovely
    I feel like I just took a vacation
    Wish my pics looked like his

13. Gray says:

Thanks you so very much for that video. It was just lovely and I will keep it and watch it when I’m feeling down.

14. Tina says:

I love the video, is beautiful and captures the peaceful side of Paris so well, thank you for sharing :)

15. Paige says:

That video is like a dream! I’m going to Paris for New Years and was a little worried about the wintertime, but how romantic! Thanks for sharing.