On My Radar

It’s too hot to do any serious thinking, so here are some things that have caught my eye as of late:

onmyradar

Sources: Hotel/ Dress / SofaSkincare (wanna try this one too) / Necklace / Paneling

20 Responses to “On My Radar”

1. Jennifer says:

Gotta use that paneling in my son’s room. So cool. Love the sofa too, can you please provide a link? Thanks for another inspiring post!

2. That color for the sofa is divine.

I love that simple dress. I wonder if you can find better options, however, for a better price.

3. Wow. It is a good 10 degrees hotter in Boston than Atlanta!

4. smash says:

I LOVE that sofa. So perfect.

5. Nora says:

I cannot say enough good things about One Love Organics. Outstanding products that have transformed my skin. Run to get some! Also in love with Kahina Giving Beauty products. So luxurious!

6. I would love to wake up in a room like that too! Preferably after 7 am and with no cats bugging me to get fed! If you haven’t check out my website yet I just added a whole bunch of “new” vintage pieces, some great 60′s tassel necklaces too!

7. Caroline L. says:

Yes to everything, but especially waking up in a dramatic room! It would be such a Princess Diaries, or Amanda Bynes in What A Girl Wants, moment! Every little (and big) girl’s dream!

8. michelle says:

love the sofa and wood paneling!

9. Brooke says:

Where is this sofa from?! I love the blue velvet!!

10. Erin Gates says:

Brooke- the link is at the bottom of the post.

11. Nicole says:

That sofa is perfection!

Nicole

12. I love it!

It’s totally not fair to just wake up once in that amazing room youre showing at the top.

How about to say the least, one month. Or one season of your choice. It looks comfy for winter so I’ll pick that. You can have summer because it’s totally too hot for my tastes.

Amanda

13. Franki Parde says:

That bedroom is…dreamy!! Perfecto! franki

14. Emily says:

I agree with Nora about One Love Organics! Game changer. For sure.

15. Ella says:

Those aren’t cap sleeves! Gorgeous dress, though.

16. That room had to be in Europe – look at that incredible high ceiling! There are some fabulous old chateaux in France that have been turned into hotels – not necessarily super expensive, either. I have indelible memories of this one, for example: http://www.tortiniere.com.

17. Suzanne says:

Thank you for including us in the post, Erin! We are so thrilled to have One Love Organics introduced to your readers. Thank you too @Nora and @Emily for backing us up. We appreciate it!

18. Molly says:

I adore the entire one love organic skincare line!!!!

19. kristen says:

speaking of lbd, my friend’s sister is part of a company that just launched and was featured in WWD yesterday.

quality lbd’s that you can wear anywhere. looks promising!

20. Ooh la la! Love this roundup, Erin! That Henri Bendel necklace is seriously to die for. xo Big Hugs @ Waiting on Martha