Designing Women: Celerie & Aerin’s New Collections

As a designer I can’t help think about someday doing my own line of products- furniture, fabric, rug and home accessories.  Many, many designers before me have done this very successfully and they only keep coming- here are two more new releases I’m loving:

Aerin Lauder’s line for Visual Comfort (can be purchased through Circa Lighting for those not in the trade):

I am completely obsessed with every variation of this fixture- it’s very reminiscent of the much, much pricier Serge Mouille lights and I love the brass accents! Perfect for my living room in black!

m_ARN1006WHTm_ARN1006BLK

Love the white one for beside a bed!

m_ARN2006BLK(1)m_ARN2006HAB(1)m_ARN2006WHT(1)

m_ARN3006BLKm_ARN3006WHT

m_ARN3004BM-L                        m_ARN3002G-L

This blue number would be amazing in a modern beach house!

m_ARN3606PA-L            m_ARN3608VI-L

m_ARN5002G            m_ARN5105PN-CG

m_ARN5200HAB           m_ARN5102HAB-WG

Superstar interior designer Celerie Kemble also released a line of furnishings with Henredon furniture and I’m loving the vintage inspired look to some of the pieces!

8201_40G_SILO_ANGLE8200_48_Seperated

8200_498201_60

8200_29_23_1141_10_Front8202_27_28_SUN_7179_1

8204_408200_06

8200_12_764_UPH

15 Responses to “Designing Women: Celerie & Aerin’s New Collections”

1. Oh my! I love them both! Will have to watch for that! xo Kristin

2. I love the four poster bed! That would be perfect in my bedroom. Love the slight 60′s feel to Celerie’s line.

3. Anything Aerin Lauder touches is chic and covetable.

Celerie’s coffee table and Pagoda ish etagere are to die for!

4. Caroline L. says:

Oh wow, loving both collections for so many different reasons – thumbs up!

5. Erin says:

I had no idea about this new Aerin line. Love the white lamp with brass. She can do no wrong in my book!

xx Erin

6. YOLONDA says:

Love the light fixtures! Great collections!

7. Nicole says:

I am huge into pharmacy lamps these days.

Great picks!

Nicole

8. What an amazing collection! I love such things, i am quite obsessed with these things! Your choice is appreciable! Glad to have visited this post as its quite in my interest!

9. Katarzyna says:

I love this bed. :)

go see: http://youbeefashion.blogspot.com/

10. Franki Parde says:

That orb, that brass, that…*sigh* franki

11. g mail says:

Mangkat esuk balik wengi
    lembur tyus

12. Love the bed and the dresser. I wonder if they come in some other colors…

13. Oooh, love that etagere!! My biggest regret is that we live in Holland and don’t get any of these fabulous collections here!

14. Momma did good! Wish I could say I helped in some way but it was fun watching the design process. Be sure to check out CK’s Hamptons Showhouse master bedroom, it’s filled with her new line and her rugs, wallpapers and fabrics. Xo, L
    PS I’ve opened an office in Houston and would love to meet up sometime, I’ve been following your blog for years,; I always loved that you were from my home town!

15. Oopsies disregard that last comment, it’s way too early, for a second I thought I was commenting on La Dolce Vita! Omg I need coffee! But I’ve been following you too for years! Xoxo