This/That Part Deux: Interiors vs. Fashion

You guys seemed to dig it last time I did a this or that post pairing Pinterest favorite interiors and fashion items that reflect the same style. It’s such a lovely little friendship between fashion and interior design–

Beachy striped linen chairs vs. striped linen top

c2826846eff2f9b9bf4df61b67a63b7548961_WE2888

Gold and coral door detail vs. coral and gold bracelet

06e9a9a96393366ebbec67f743c4079fgypsy-b160cox-coral-1

A sexy black kitchen vs. a sexy little black dress (for under $35!)

e4a07e5d0ab705581389213908352737image1xxl

A punch of floral vs. a punch of floral :)

36a1f551f31a60ab7f41736e34950bc801341_WD8236

A bohemian bedroom vs. a blockprint coverup

b3b9a2d4fc2ab04acda84d25e7d5551a_7967564

Amazing artwork by Mallory Page vs. a watercolor print dress

Screen Shot 2013-06-26 at 8.18.15 AMScreen Shot 2013-06-26 at 8.16.24 AM

A spikey, bad ass interior vs spikey, bad ass heels (Need. Want.)

daa8f93a650ce0cd97bd31fab7db7ba2364098_in_l

A fun palm leaf wallpaper vs. a palm print iPhone case.

1c7e147b137a3c270fd07f8eb1297d22YTRUT352_337_main

26 Responses to “This/That Part Deux: Interiors vs. Fashion”

1. kristie says:

Anniversary dinner dress, check! Just bought the LBD. Thank you for the personal shopping treat this morning! Ciao!

2. Adelyn says:

I love this post! Great find on the watercolor print dress!

3. Carly says:

Oh Erin…please please please….tell me where that painting is pinned? Are all of these on your pins? Couldn’t find it. PANIC!!!!

/cx

4. Lauren says:

This is one of my favorite types of posts that you do… love love love!!

5. Amanda says:

Love this post, so fun!Those striped linen chairs will be mine one day.

6. Erin Gates says:

Art is now linked! Sorry!

7. Carla says:

Hello! Thank you for another great post. PSA: ZARA has a pair of spikey, bad ass heels that are not only a dead ringer for these Christian Laboutins, but are also on SALE for $60.00!!! xo

8. Luv this post! Where do you find these images? So cool – thanks!

9. Noel says:

dying over the blue striped linen chairs!
    (and the sexy black kitchen- it takes guts to put an entire tree on a kitchen island)

love this feature!!!

10. Yes this is a fun post! Love it too.

11. Eileen R says:

I love these outfit to decor inspiration posts. By the way, there is a tank top by Joie (I am sure you’ve seen it) that exactly matches the Peter Durham fig leaf pattern; when I see it, it reminds me of these posts. I feel like that tank had to have been inspired by the fabric.

12. Karen Albert says:

I love this fun series and it is so easy to see how design inspire art and art inspires fashion and vise versa! We all seek beautiful creations and everywhere we look it is there!

xoxo
    Karena
    Giveaway from The Enchanted Home!

13. smash says:

Love these! Those shoes are killer and I have had my eye on that coverup!

14. Caroline L. says:

Spot on! Can I have one of each… of all of the above? :)

15. Amy + Alyse says:

Loving this wonderful marriage of interiors and fashion. Can’t wait to see more!

16. Anne says:

What, no whining today?

17. I love doing this myself and never tire of it on other blogs!!! So fun! you nailed it!

18. Julia says:

Beautiful post Erin!! (as always!!!!) Loooove your blog
    Where is the image from “the Spikey bad ass interior from?

19. Holly Irwin says:

Love this post! Especially Mallory’s work! Thanks for the inspiration,
    xo
    Holly

20. Nancy Baldwin says:

Very clever! And fun!

21. OMG the black lacquered kitchen with tall windows….obsessed!

22. Kelley says:

Hi there, I just came across your blog this morning. A fellow blogger sent me a link to you. The first photo of the blue striped chairs is actually the master bedroom sitting area, in my home. It was photographed for a feature in the June issue of Country Living. I designed those chairs with the thought that it would be unusual and interesting to use the stripe on the horizontal.

The look might seem “beachy” but it is really intended to be more primitive and vintage inspired.
    The fabric is actually an old down mattress cover and the seats are old grain sacks.

thanks, Kelley ; o )

23. Violet Vixen says:

This is awesome! So clever and cute!

24. Julia says:

Hi again
    I really like the Spikey interior
    I would love to see more pictures.

25. We love your blog! It is so much fun to read! Thank you!!!

26. We love your blog for fashion accessories! It is so much fun to read! Thank you!
    fazzoletto da taschino