Tag Sale!

Here are some great items from myself and clients that are up for grabs!

**Please e-mail erin@eringatesdesign.com to inquire and make offers!

Dark green, pink, chartreuse vintage fabric bolster pillow backed in grey velvet- one of a kind. $125

photo-8

Insanely awesome, rare gold bar height stools.  Both have had seats repaired and reupholstered in ivory leather since photo taken. Originally paid $4,000 for the pair, now $1600 for the pair. Located in Back Bay.

IMG_3278IMG_3277

Black marble topped oval dining table with iron legs. $750. Located in Back Bay.

IMG_3284IMG_3285

Two pairs of 100″ long french pleats drapes in Celerie Kemble for  F. Schumacher’s Bagan in Biscuit.  Brand new! $2,500. Located in Boston. (* giving first dibs to a current client but in case they do not use them I will take back up offers!)

62650

Zebra cowhide rug- almost brand new. $200.  Located in Newton. SOLD.

photo 1-9

A Louis Dabbieri loop ivory wool area rug as seen here- 10′ x 12′ and brand new! $1,000 Located in Boston, delivery available.

DSC_0600

Close up of texture:

Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 7.28.19 AM

Jonathan Adler turquoise velvet end of bed bench seen HERE. $400. Located in Wellesley. SOLD

photo-45

Pair of coral ikat pillows. $80 for the pair. Located in Wellesley. SOLD

photo-43

Leopard bench (as seen in my bedroom on BHG Cover!) Located in Newton. $200 SOLD

photo 3-7

bhg_1366135694_600

Wool Tibetan rug. 6′ x 9′ $350. Located in Wellesley. SOLD

photo-44

Horn lamp with oval ivory shade. $30. Located in Newton. SOLD

photo 2-10

16 Responses to “Tag Sale!”

1. Karen A says:

Gorgeous bar stools, wish I had $1600 for them! haha :)

2. Oooh I love the horn lamp and the leopard bench, wish I could afford! On my blog today I did a bedroom art DIY that was inspired by a client project you did. I loved the framed wallpaper and I adapted it with fabric, check it out! http://www.design-eyeonline.com/bedroom-art-diy/

3. Nilda says:

Hi! Email re: zebra rug + Leopard bench.

N

4. Hollie says:

Oh, I wish I loved closer you have some amazing pieces.

5. Katie says:

Shoot! I could have taken the wool 10×12 rug off your hands if you were a month earlier. we JUST got a similar rug delievered from Landri!

6. alison g. says:

TOTALLY random comment, here, but had to share. Based on your fashion review of Robin Wright’s character in House of Cards, I started watching the series. Mind you, we’ve been in Brazil the last five years, so I’ve been totally out of all the pop culture series loops – no Housewives, Million Dollar Decorators, Downtown, etc BUT I found House of Cards on Apple TV/Netflix yesterday, and decided to jump in.
    Uh.Mah.GAWD am I hooked!! I love Spacey, anyway, and his and Wright’s characters are so delectable. I sense an addiction already forming. Although, not sure this is the show I should latch onto, being that we’re moving to the DC area in a couple of months.

So, THANKS – you never know where your posts are going to lead people, and in my case, it was to some fun, vicarious living!

Best,
    ag

7. Jillian says:

I’m definitely interested in the horn lamp and leopard bench. I emailed you, so let me know!

8. Martha says:

Erin, what is the correct size bench for a King bed? Is 48″ better for a Queen size bed? I can’t tell from the Adler bench picture but are their nail heads?

9. Amanda says:

If only I still lived in Boston! Love the x-bench and those bar stools. Good luck with the sale!

10. Wish I lived nearby because there are several things there that I would love to own!

11. Frances says:

Is the leopard bench still available? Please email me if so. Thanks.

12. Stacy says:

In the bedroom photo where you are selling the ivory rug, do you know where that gorg blue bench with the clear lucite legs came from?

13. Erin Gates says:

Leopard bench, pillows, cowhide rug, lamp, JA bench and Tibetan rug are all sold.
    The room with bench with lucite legs I designed and it was from Plantation Home.

14. Sylvia says:

Could the rug be shipped? I live in southern Arkansas. Any ideas on shipping costs?

15. Ian Ausden says:

Needed to post you one small note to be able to thank you very much over again for all the extraordinary suggestions you have discussed in this post. This has been so unbelievably generous of people like you giving unhampered just what most of us might have marketed for an electronic book to make some dough on their own, particularly observing that you could have attempted it in the event you desired. Those ideas again performed to become simple way to fully grasp that some people have a similar desire the same as mine to realize more and more with regard to this topic. I’m sure there are many more pleasant occasions ahead for those who examine your blog..

16. Lindsey says: