I don’t know about you guys, but time is FLYING for me lately. And when I’m in that warp-speed phase of life I tend to forget things- dates, names, what I’m doing, holidays….. Now, don’t worry Mom, I prepared this year- but in case you guys are all “Shoot! It’s Mother’s Day this weekend??” here are some ideas that are available right now!
1. Sometimes online flower delivery companies bring….ahem, less then stylish bouquets. But this simple peony arrangement in a mint julep cup is simply gorgeous.
2. Wine. Always. Forever. Pick up on your way to visit, you ARE the reason she drinks after all…. ;)
3. A great book about hand-me-downs and familial style, Heirloom Modern via Amazon.com (overnight it!) or pop into a local book store!
4. Cupcakes! Bake them yourself, or buy a box at one of the zillion cupcake shops out there now. No one hates cupcakes.
6. A Stella & Dot gift certificate delivered to her inbox instantly! So many fun new things including scarves and bags!
One of you can give your Mom (or yourself perhaps, if you are a tired Mom, or need a break from your Mom, or are trying to become a Mom ….ba-dum-dum!!) a $200 gift certificate for a getaway to the English Meadow Inn in Kennebunkport, Maine! Andrew and I like to jet up there for a little quiet getaway by the ocean and luck you can now have the opportunity to go or give a getaway to someone deserving. Just like their page on Facebook and leave a comment about which room you’d hope to stay in. I’ll pick the winner and email them TOMORROW AFTERNOON AT 4PM (just in case you do want to give this as a gift!)
And this is Bailey the inn’s Goldendoodle. I love him and every time I go I threaten to steal him.