Fashion Friday: Bohemian Summer

First of all, I want to apologize for the slow site load and crashing lately- I am in the process of switching for the horrendous Bluehost to a new, faster server but it will take time.  In the meantime, please hang in there!!!! :)

To cheer us up (those who can get on here) some bohemian, embroidered and beaded goodies for the warmer weather.  I always prefer a slightly bohemian look int he summer months and this year there is no shortage of options!

SUMMER

1. Love this skirt 2. Love these heels even more 3. For the little ones (but wish it came in my size) 4. J.Crew goes boho 5. Neon embroidery for an all eyes on you look 6. Just about the only Isabel Marant thing I can afford, and SO fun 7. Boho beaded necklaces 8. GIMP BRACELETS ARE BACK!!!!! 9. Saw these shorts in person and they are too cute- and on sale for under $30! 10. Adorable pouches for cosmetics or as a clutch 11. How comfy does this dress look for a hot day? 12. The colors on this sweater are amazing (especially with a tan) 13. Obsessed with Aurelie Bidermann bracelets 14. Love this black, white and orange top with white denim 15. A funky, drapey topper 16. Consider this dress in my shopping cart 17.I get more compliments on my one Theodora & Callum scarf than any other 18. Beaded flat sandal to punch up an outfit.

13 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Bohemian Summer”

1. Vanessa says:

I am ALL over that mini. And dang Bluehost. They’re terrible!!!

2. Love those clutches from Proud Mary… heading over to Hudson during lunch to pick one up!

3. #3…SO wish that was in my size haha.

4. Coby says:

#12!! Had a fit over that in the last jcrew catalog!

5. Love all of these! Totally my style. I have some great 70′s BoHo vintage jewelry on website that would look great with all of these pieces.

6. Mom says:

Yeah!! It works!!

7. Kate says:

Love the pouches and so happy to see the pretties after a rough Friday!

8. smash says:

I am loving the bohemian trend too. So many fun colorful items…and I love your mom’s post! WOO! Go Moms!

9. Angeline says:

I read once that our interest in color demonstrates our level of hopefulness – Love the hopefulness in all the bright colors!

10. If it makes you feel any better, I am in the process of selecting a host and thanks to you I know not to get Bluehost. I bought Dreamhost this morning, I hope they don’t suck! Thanks Erin!

11. I love anything bohemian and these are such great finds! #exciteddance :D

12. Larry King says:

Beautiful items to wear.

13. [...] the May Harper’s Bazaar, and blogged about by the best style blogs (Check out the story at Elements of Style). So we shopped this cool summer style locally. Thanks to all the amazing Westchester shops, here [...]