A Touch of Paris

If I could be anywhere, at any given time, it would be sitting outside of a cafe in Paris on a warm sunny day with a cappuccino (or glass of wine, let’s be real here).  That is my happy place.  And as of late I’ve been noticing the French cafe chair trend appearing in home this side of the Atlantic.

The originals:

38536697b5038ae8be0d35fee3f9569eb212a8734fb9cc6a67ce7c9627cfd37e

bb305060e7eca35034f94aa298f489aa

The Inspired Designs: I LOVE these for beach or country home kitchens or to give that feel to city dining areas.

1940ce10ced4483e2e70c3763c68e483

2b0179d4d335783d1896afb77890be01

487e6365e311813984d5349a525fdbbc

3. ashley whittaker house beautiful cafe chairs habituallychic

15. katie lee joel domino14. katie ridder peter pennoyer virginia cafe chairs

8. trad home patrick cline

15e53fa9014f10bcf6f63d2f384e0b33

The TK Collection is the go to for this style chair-everything is custom (color, weave pattern, etc)  but you’ll have to order through a designer.

eiffelFA01

triomphe-cafe-chairfouquets_stool

Pottery Barn has some great navy ones in chair and bar stool height:

img57oimg38o

Serena and Lilly has some outdoor lounge furniture as well as dining chairs in this style that would be adorable on a patio!

CH47-01_2CH44-01_3_2

CH46-01_2

16 Responses to “A Touch of Paris”

1. I was obsessed with these chairs when we went to Paris – I have more pictures of chairs and doors from our trip than anything else! Dying to get back there again soon!

2. Franki Parde says:

Snazzy!! franki

3. Cara says:

I’m heading to Paris on Thursday… Any great spots you suggest?

4. Vanessa says:

Love those black & white beauties.

5. I used to live in Paris, and sitting in the gorgeous cafés and people watching were among my favorite pastimes :) I am loving this trend, and would love to swap my old, boring chairs for these beauties :) Now if only they were sold with a “garcon” who would make me my café au lait every morning…that would be heaven :)

Love your picks, Erin!

xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

6. I love these chairs. We used some in a clients breakfast nook recently and they look really great. It gives the room a youthful feel

7. Amanda says:

These chairs are amazing. I especially love the bar stool against a kitchen island. Thanks for the great resources.

8. Thanks for sharing these. They are amazing! I have yet to dine at a cafe in Paris, but hope to one day soon. :)

9. Yes girl, preach! I love cafe chairs. I wish PB offered black/white varieties.

10. Caroline says:

I do not need another reason to jump on a plane and fly off to Paris… this is too much. I want to be there right now!

11. Tia Zoldan says:

Thank you for featuring one of my homes I did!(3rd pic from top) I LOVE your blog and I’m a fan of yours! xo
    take care, Tia

12. LiannaJ says:

love the chairs! love anything that reminds me or Paris :)

<3 Lianna J @ Salem Style

13. KATHYSUE says:

I agree there is no place like Paris and to have something in our homes that reminds us of our stay there were be perfect. Loved this post, Have had these on my radar for awhile now. Thank you for gathering so many great examples,
    Kathysue

14. Lisa says:

These are so beautiful. I want the counter stools for my bar. Who wouldn’t want a little Paris in their home?!

15. I LOVE the charm of these chairs….. and the city that made them “famous”. I definitely plan on adding them to my home when we return to the States…. my favorites are the blues.

16. That bench is fantastic