I’m Coming to Chicago!

fy13_byof_339x246_final

Hey all my mid-west readers!  Barring any more of these epic winter snowstorms, I’m coming out to Chicago to help host the BYOF event at IKEA Schaumburg with Oprah’s organizational guru Peter Walsh!  I hope some of you will consider coming out to say hi and listen to a little chat I’ll be giving!  RSVP on the IKEA site and let me know if you are coming too! :)

20 Responses to “I’m Coming to Chicago!”

1. JEN RAMOS says:

awesome! enjoy your time there & i wish you the best! :)

2. Tracey says:

Can you swing a visit to Palo Alto at some point? We have sun! And warm weather!

3. JENNYG says:

I would love to come to this and meet you!!! My best friend Kristin and I will surely be there…barring no snow gets in our way as well since we will be traveling from Oak Park!!! Thanks for the heads up.

4. Tara says:

I just RSVP’d! I’m sure it will be a zoo but would love to meet you! I read everyday :)

5. JanuaryLace says:

I’m so bummed…I’ll be in Miami

6. Maria says:

Would love to go and meet you as I’ve been reading your blog everyday for about 2 years! But alas, Ikea is a bit too far for me ;-( But I guess I can always bring my friend who could drive us there. ;-) In any case, enjoy your visit, Good luck with the talk & thank you for your wonderful blog!

7. christine says:

So excited! I will be there….I read your blog every day! :)

8. Becky S. says:

I just RSVP’d. Can’t wait!!!

9. Lori says:

Whaaat? That’s great! This is more exciting than discovering IKEA has assembly instructions. Assuming weather (and fiances) cooperate, at least one Wisconsin reader will be there.

10. We are so bummed we are unavailable that date!! We would have definitely come! Enjoy the windy city and please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at celesteandpearl@gmail.com if you need any restaurant suggestions, etc. Have fun!!
    xx Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

11. Alicia says:

So excited to hear you will be in Chicago. Hoping the weather holds out so I’ll be able to make the drive from Iowa. You introduced me to the world of blogging and I still check in daily. Thanks for all of your great ideas!

12. kate says:

Would love if you came to Detroit! I would love to attend one of your seminars! Good luck in Chicago :)

13. Tonya says:

If you like popcorn you must check out http://www.garrettpopcorn.com/. My favorite combination is the Chicago Mix. They have at least one kiosk at O’Hare and other store fronts downtown.

14. Kristin Kerr says:

I’ve been meaning to make it out to Ikea for a while now so this is the perfect excuse to make the trek from the city! Can’t wait! Let me know if you need any restaurant suggests etc.

15. Lindsay says:

All signed up, fun!

16. Cheryl Pisha says:

What a fun surprise today! I will be there, looking forward to the opportunity to meet you!
    The company I work for [a large construction firm in Chicago], built that very store and I always enjoy a trip there.

See you soon!

17. Sara says:

This is so exciting! I will be there!

18. Raquel says:

what time will you be speaking??

19. Amy and I are planning to be there–we’ve been following you for years and are both excited to meet you in person!

20. Genevieve Larson says:

I am so excited!! I will definitely be there- I never miss your daily posting :)