Fashion Friday: Armed and Ready

Army green is totally the new neutral.  I’m seeing it everywhere and anywhere and am so glad it happens to be a good color on me!

4351b9a4773ecb1265d20c3dac4a654eaf8e64a271d9b38c0161857d8f159535

9d0b35af15be1709a9e81e58cecd9b52e2472e73fae46d56f431489d89a73feb

e17d4d61279b7a948342722b1ad6f647

d6557ac9735142a7e4f893d254b4763614f9219da881d3e2a2fbe957f1d5b729

sarah-jessica-parker-435

Here’s an outfit I love based on this Madewell jacket I am obsessed with getting.  Love the tweed mixed with the casual army green cotton canvas! (And PS need those boots and bag too.)

army

jacket// jeans// tee// boots// studs// necklace// bag// nailpolish

A few other army green things for your wardrobe- I got these Current/Elliott pants (and paid full price-GRRRR-such a steal now!!!!) and love them, like leggings- so comfy.  And this Madewell shirt I blogged about before- it’s the perfect casual topper with white jeans for spring!

365166_in_xl47515_GR7643

I’d love this tunic with leather leggings and this ladylike skirt would be so flattering- even with tights and knee high black boots for the cold days!

Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 7.31.01 AMimage1xxl

15 Responses to “Fashion Friday: Armed and Ready”

1. FlirtyGems says:

I need those leggings thanks for putting the links too! Would love to see a room done with these colors!

2. So excited to see an affordable bag I love! And that green jacket needs to be in my closet.

3. Liza M. says:

Army green has always been one of my favorite neutrals and it looks good with my green eyes. I want everything on this post :)

4. Sing says:

Love the army green. Great inspiration.

5. Erica says:

It’s a trend I’m on board with. Have some cute army green DL1961′s and I get loads of compliments when I wear them! Love the post!

6. Love it! I’m still on the hunt for my army green jacket, but eventually I’ll find it. :)

7. smash says:

I LOVE this color. I agree, so glad it is in right now. So many good options to carry into spring. xo

8. Erin says:

I love the way army green pieces have been making their way into outfits lately! They add such an immediate cool vibe to a look. These are great examples.

-Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

9. Squeak says:

LOL! When you said “armed and ready”, I thought you were going to post an article on guns as fashion accessories! Phew, am I ever glad I’m wrong.

I love army green and will be looking for it this spring.

10. love army/olive green, especially paired with bright colors like orange or hot pink. I have a favorite pair of cropped olive green pants I bought at old navy years ago.

11. Monika says:

I have an “army green” jacket and I absolutely love to wear it! Mixed with feminine accessories makes such a great outfit! Thanks for inspirations!

12. Caroline says:

I’m loving how all those girls made army green look so sophisticated and chic! And that last dress is so pretty!

13. Adrienne says:

I need that rugged jean short/army green button down outfit like yesterday! Great set of pics!
    Adrienne

14. Heather P. says:

I’m loving this trend too. Anything that says “It’s okay to be comfortable” is good for me!

15. sketch42blog says:

Pray tell, why is Gwynie wearing that outfit… from the jacket to the shoes, its the least flattering thing ive ever seen on her.

Love the color though!