75 Parisiennes

I feel confident is assuming that almost all of us wish to mimic, in some way, the style of French women. Be it their interiors, fashion, attitude or je ne seis quoi. Which is why I thought sharing these images from the new book 75 Parisiennes was appropriate.  It features BOTH, in an honest, documentary style way.  The effortless look, variety of styles (and herringbone floors) of these ladies reflects the French lifestyle very well, in my humble opinion.

med_69-alice-bureau-cmd-jpg

med_38-laetitia-dana-cmd-jpg

med_74-sonia-hossein-cmd-jpg

5_chantale-collion

5_vanessa-seward

75-parisiennes-L-e6X669

75P simone-crivelli

5_manon-gorge

med_29-vi-sapyyapy-cmd-jpg

75parisiennes-5

Bildschirmfoto-2012-11-13-um-09.51.58

75P11

med_17-elyane-monge-cmd-jpg

28 Responses to “75 Parisiennes”

1. Adriane says:

Love this! What a great way to start my morning a la france. Merci!

2. Flirtygems says:

That lady in the hat is exactly what I want to look like when Im older. Bad Ass and Chic!

3. Vanessa says:

Adore! Especially the fierceness of the older women. I wish it was available here!

4. andrew says:

wow. gotta love the frech je ne seis quoi about displaying their sex toys…first picture.

5. Now I know what I will be looking for next trip to the bookstore! Fabulous!

6. Now I know what I will be looking for next trip to the bookstore! Fabulous!

7. Matilda Joyce says:

I love the older women, too!
    PS- did you notice the item on the floor in the first picture? Is it just me or is that what I think it is???

8. Danielle says:

What a great group of fun ladies! Thank you for sharing.

9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! I am obsessed. I interned in Paris at the fashion institute and it is hands down my favorite place…and this is an amazing combo of fashion and decor. I can’t believe I have not heard of this book, but Im ordering it today….again…merci beaucoup!!!

10. i am a huge francophile, and will most certainly be picking this book up.
    thank you for sharing!

11. I love that the older ladies are BY FAR the chicest of the lot!

12. pve says:

erin,
    you need to have your photo snapped in your new kitchen…..something fun…you laying on that marble with swatches-
    looking all french in the burbs!:)
    i’d love a book of american ladies….i love american ladies too.
    pve

13. Caitlin Ryan says:

It’s out! Erin, do you have a copy? I was photographed by Baudouin, for this book, when I lived in Paris. I’m dying to know if I made the cut!

14. Erin Gates says:

Get out Caitlin! That’s amazing! :) I don’t have a copy! I need ot order from England, could not find a US distributor.
    And PVE, I agree. I need to lounge on the counter. :)

15. Caitlin Ryan says:

I’m ordering it from Amazon.fr, shipping is only 8 euros, and I think it’s even a little cheaper in Euros when you do the conversion :)

16. Kimberly says:

Awesome! If anyone finds a US source for the book, please share! Tres Chic!

17. Angela says:

Road trip to Paris for book buying and general fabulousness! Thanks for sharing these awesome pics, Erin.

18. Caroline says:

So unique and all so chic! Looooove that first one!

19. Amanda says:

Love these pics! I often wish I was French, so chic.

20. LOCZIdesgin says:

This was quite fun! Everyone woman—person definitely has an interesting personality that almost always shows throughout their living space. This showcased that beautifully!

21. Sonya says:

A fabulous post – it’s amazing how we’re all individual yet connected! In each portrait, I saw things that charmed me.

22. Lisa says:

Is it just me or does the girls legs in the first picture seem to go on for ever? I would wear shorts everyday if I had legs like that!

23. lisa says:

it is a “je ne sais quoi”

24. Franki Parde says:

It’s “all about attitude” baby!! franki

25. Gennea says:

I soooo want this book! Is it possible to buy in the US? If so, where?

26. I love the woman with the fabulous hat and the dog. I want to be friends with her!

27. Leah says:

Eek. Those pictures are horrid.

28. [...] Chic images from 75 Parisiennes [...]