UGH.

I am too sick to even think.

I shall post later if I get my wits about me.

Sorry guys.

xo

27 Responses to “UGH.”

1. pve says:

See,you should have stayed in Aruba.
    Now feel better, drink lots of liquids.
    Rest is best.
    Hubs was home sick yesterday – Nurse CRatchet was at his side….
    pve

2. Wendy L. says:

Worry about getting yourself better…..we’ll be fine for a day or two!

3. Marci says:

Erin — I feel your pain. I managed to mask most of my symptoms with what’s probably too much cold medicine, but I would much rather be curled up in bed. I hope you’re at home in bed and not on the Aero bed in your office. That pic yesterday just made me sad for you.

Marci

4. Lindsay says:

Feel better soon! :(

5. alison g. says:

Sending well-wishes your way. Don’t mess around with that stuff for too long. I understand the flu and pneumonia are very aggressive this year. Tuck in and REST.
    ag

6. YOLONDA says:

Feel better!
    ♥, Londa
    designroundup.blgospot.com

7. Kristie says:

Had the flu for 13 days in Nov/Dec and feel your pain. SOO sorry you are sick. Rest and hope you feel better!

8. Sasha says:

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

9. Danielle says:

Erin, I am right there with you you blog friend and am totally feeling your pain. Take care, rest up and know you are not alone.

10. I had this year’s flu and it kicked my arse. I had the hardest time soothing my cough. (I was coughing so hard my back felt like I had been weight lifting and working out.) This remedy really helped knock me out, keep me from coughing and soothed my sore, sore throat. Feel better!!

In a small saucepan heat about 2 tbsp of bourbon or whisky until it begins to bubble. To this, add juice of half of one lemon and honey to taste. Drink this and you’ll feel better!

11. Ah, poor thing!! Hope you are able to get some good rest and feel better soon! Maybe you can get in some quality movie watching time as you sip tea and stay cuddled up?!
    Much love,
    B

12. Caroline says:

Feel better, feel better, feel better!!! Lots of fluids – esp OJ!

13. HannahJ says:

No worries- feel better! I feel like super-shit too:( I thnk my cold has moved to my ears:( #desperatlytryingtoavoidantibiotics!!

14. Helena says:

Poor you! Hope you’ll be better, soon!

15. Amy says:

Aw! Poor girl… That photo says it all! I hope your not moving from that spot today!

16. Ick! Get better soon!! I’m still fighting a cold that’s been plaguing me for over a week. Ugh.

17. I was there with you last week…only difference is that we were celebrating New Years in Colorado-skiing, drinking etc. made for a tough vacation for me, I had to really rally. Feel better soon.

18. smash says:

Aww! Get better, sending virtual chicken noodle soup! xo

19. Sara says:

Sending get well wishes your way!! Hope you feel better SOON!

20. Lisa says:

If you are reading this it means you are not sleeping :) Sleep. When not sleeping the only thing you should be looking at are photos from your trip to Aruba. Serious spirit lifter.

21. Paula says:

Do not feel bad about this FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE! I can barely manage to post when I’m not sick. I can truly sympathize since I’ve had Pertussis = whooping cough since Halloween and then my 2 boys got it, then this past week me, my 2 boys, and my daughter who is home from college all got the flu! I love your blog. Truly yours, MFAMB, and Note To Self are my favorite and I read all of the popular ones.

You’re allowed to be sick and give yourself a break. Period. I hope you feel better soon.
    Paula

22. Jennifer says:

This year’s flu strain is so awful. Hope you’re feeling better soon!!

23. Hope you feel better soon…take it easy!

24. Lisa says:

Hope you are feeling better soon! On to all that glorious lighting. My vote is for either the Arteriors Jean de Merry or Visual Comforts Bryant Chandelier. I just put this in a client’s home and I am so jealous. It is simple enough to let your Hicks pendants shine but so clean and elegant.

25. Greer says:

Check Lindsay adelman. Amazing.