1. Keep decorating my house patiently and purposefully with only things I really love.
2. Now that I will have a new kitchen, cook more. And not just Old El Paso taco kit kind of cooking– fresh, good for us food! (Oh, and be more like Gwyneth, obvs).
3. Try a new haircut.
4. Go outside more and take walks. Hikes. Kayaking. Whatever as long as there is blue sky above.
5. Write. A lot. (As you now know I have quite the massive writing goal this year!)
6. Take breaks. Real breaks that don’t involve the computer or TV. Be still for minute.
7. Entertain more at home and don’t be stressed if everything isn’t PERFECT. Andrew turns 40 this year so I will be planning at least one big bash!
8. Invest in classics but take some risks. No more crap just because it’s on sale and I want something new.
9. Keep reading a lot. Doesn’t matter if it’s a literary classic or a thriller.
10. Get back to the mat.
11. Curate love, everyday. Be thankful. Take it all in.