Some Budget Friendly Etsy Art!

It’s good to be an art collector these days. And by art collector I don’t mean the “Oh, come check out my new Matisse in the powder room” type of collector (although I’m sure they are having a rockin’ time too) but those of us who just love art and buy from smaller, lesser known people thanks to outlets such as Etsy! Here are some of my new favorite finds on the site:

I am NUTS about these small abstracts by seller Lauren Adams Art. Like, OBSESSED.  They add such a great touch of color- and are best when frames with wide mats as shown for extra drama!

I’ve used two large scale sea photographs in homes recently and these by seller Tricia McKellar are fantastic affordable versions!  When printed on a large scale they are so peaceful and yet modern.

More abstracts from seller Pamela Munger that don’t break the bank but allow you to add original art to your home!

Some gorgeous photography of animals and ballet dancers from seller Heather Leibler.

These prints (and one original painting which is a little LESS affordable) are from seller Aeropagita.  They would be so fabulous in a child’s room!

Hoe fantastic are these pet portraits from seller Kate Pugsley??? I absolutely am about to fall of the sofa in glee over these faces! I must get some done of Bax and Ollie since I have such an unhealthy obsession with my pups.

20 Responses to “Some Budget Friendly Etsy Art!”

1. hena tayeb says:

I love the ballerina’s.

2. Bettina says:

Just checked out Lauren Adams’ Etsy shop and am in love. Will definitely keep her in mind as we decorate our home! Thanks for the intro!

3. mary beth says:

Great tips! Thanks!

4. Sarah says:

Lauren Adam’s is one of my favorites! I have a few of her pieces and always get compliments!

5. Caroline says:

These are fantastic!! I love art on Etsy & discovering new, talented artists! Thanks for sharing, Erin :)

6. Lindsey says:

Great finds! I especially love the elephants (obvi). Thanks for sharing E!

7. HannahJ says:

Lovely stuff!! I especially like the pet portraits- they are so fresh! Check my Etsy shop too!! :)

8. Chelsea says:

I LOVE finding great new artists on Etsy! Thanks for sharing these :)

xoxo
    Chels

9. Jessica says:

Oh my goodness – I have an unhealthy obsession with finding new art on Etsy too … thanks for fueling my madness with these awesome intros! And that last pug face… I die!
    xx

10. Meghan says:

I love it when people post about new Etsy artists that am bound to admire! Loving the small abstracts, and have been looking around to do a grouping of pieces. Maybe these just might work: )

11. mary says:

Love, love your Etsy art picks – make this a regular feature, please! I just bought 2 small paintings from Pamela Munger. Thanks for the awesome recommendations!

12. Alexa says:

i love abstract art ! and i also really like the pic of the black cat !
    will definitely check out etsy…
    x

13. thanks so much, Erin for featuring some of my art! Esty is a treasure trove of great art at affordable prices and it’s wonderful when a blog such as yours promotes it. Much appreciated :)

14. I love Etsy. It’s wonderful to support lesser known artists and it’s also a great place to find affordable, quality pieces. I have a love for abstract art and those prints by Lauren Adams Art are beautiful! The colors in the first print are so pretty.

15. I love them all. Thanks for sharing. It’s a great way to find out about Etsy vendors. Sometimes it can be overwhelming. – Brandy

16. Lauren Adams says:

Oh my! Thank you, Erin, for sharing my and other etsy artists work :) How thrilling and certainly appreciated!

17. Kindof went crazy pinning…the ocean and Aeropagita’s are amazing!

18. Such great post! Art is wonderful.

19. Thanks so much for the great blog! It’s been a great boost to my holiday sales! Beautiful collection of artists. Happy Holidays!!!

20. Love the ballerinas and this is a great post, thanks for your recommendations. xo Caroline