Of course I would never forget us ladies! A few more gift guides to come including books, stocking stuffers, holiday beauty and my wish list for this year! But onto the laaaaaaaaaaaadies….
2. The bracelet we all want if we haven’t got it already. ( I finally broke down and bought it and wear it constantly)
3. I cannot get enough of faux fur in the winter- this snood is adorable, a great color and will go with any of her coats and sweaters.
5. The Sartorialist’s new book to inspire the fashionable friend.
6. I love these chunky gemstone studs from Loren Hope.
7. I don’t think I’ve met a girl who doesn’t like a good striped shirt, so gift this sweater version in navy and white or camel and pink to get on her really good side.
8. Leopard gloves. Love ’em. Want ’em. Awesome gift to spice up boring winter get-ups.
9. Chevron + elephants= HAPPY TIMES. This C Wonder trinket tray is a fab under $50 choice.
10. The beach-going gal would love a couple of these bright Pendelton beach towels.
11. A RYAN GOSLING COLORING BOOK. Do I need to say anything else?
12. Another “if she doesn’t have it she wants it” gift- the Clarisonic. I love mine. Andrew secretly loves mine too. (Not so secret anymore!)