The Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection!

As a lot of you know I share my studio space with some incredible, creative women- the mother hen of all of us is ceramicist and designer Jill Rosenwald- (also of Fallon rug fame).  Jill and I are constantly bouncing ideas off each other and so we finally decided it was high time we did a line together.  I am psyched to introduce the Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection!  I was inspired by a pattern I have on a basket in my entryway that is of African origin that I thought would translate really well into ceramics.  It is reminiscent of chevron but a bit funkier.  Each piece comes in two colorways- black/peony and j.crew/mint.  All pieces (except lamps) have gold rims or edges. And the best part? We’re donating 15% of all proceeds to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief.

In order to get these in time for Christmas you must order in the next THREE DAYS! So until they are posted on Jill’s e-commerce site please e-mail me erin@eringatesdesign.com to place your order!!!!

Black/ Peony

J.Crew/ Mint

Oval Lamp- $430

6.5″ W X 24.5″ H

Olive Tray- $152

9″ W X 12″L

#6 Vase- $78

6.25″ H X 3.25″ W

Ritz Tray- $92

14″L x 3.5″ W

Mug- $65

Jilly cup- $40

2.5″w x 3.5″h

23 Responses to “The Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection!”

1. Maria says:

GORGEOUS collection! Well done!

2. Allison says:

gorgeous pieces! can I ask why the color is called j.crew?

3. Holy moly! These are H-O-T. And… LAMPS too?!

4. d says:

Do you mean écru, not j.crew? Woops!

Love the pieces – the lamps are to die for!

5. Ahhhh!! The mugs are too good. I am smitten with that gold-trimmed black & peony colorway!

6. Emily says:

beautiful! love them all.

7. L-O-V-E the pattern, and the gold trim is divine! -Xs

8. Heidi says:

Congrats Erin, these are fab! I love the trays.

9. [...] The Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection! « Elements of Style Blog On November 20, 2012 From Google Blogs Beauty Searches [...]

10. Alexa says:

congratulations ! its beautiful. I love the black and white,

11. wow! its amazing ,, thanks about this post

12. wow its amazing ,, thanks about this post

13. Caroline says:

wait these are INCREDIBLE! loving every single piece! great job, erin :)

14. Love all the collection, lamps especially! Well done!

15. [...] all of it here. Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Tweet about it [...]

16. Obsessed with your new line- I NEED the Ritz tray with the pink/black!!!

17. Laura says:

I love how graphic these are and the gold edges add the perfect amount of glam. The black and white lamp is definitely on my wish list. I hope Santa’s elves are reading this!! :)

18. Kristin says:

Erin – it’s fabulous! Love the vase. Congrats!! Kristin

19. Asma says:

I want one of everything! Really beautiful, Erin. Congratulations.

20. [...] you seen mrs. erin gates new collection she collaborated on with jill [...]

21. computers says:

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you can
    be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back at
    some point. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have
    a nice morning!

22. [...] From assistant art director Laura LaRue: “I love how graphic these are and the gold edges add the perfect amount of glam. The black and white lamp is definitely on my wish list. I hope Santa’s elves are reading this!! ” {“The Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection” from Elements of Style} [...]