Kate Spade Holiday Picks & Event!

My Boston peeps- I do hope you are planning on joining me and Jessica for our little soiree Thursday night with Kate Spade and Lucky Magazine! In honor of the event, which should help kick off holiday shopping, here are my holiday picks from Kate Spade!  They have a great gift guide too, but I picked some of my personal favorites!

1./ 2./ 3./ 4./ 5./ 6./ 7./ 8./ 9./ 10./ 11a. & 11b./ 12./ 13./ 14.

Here are the details again! There will be some serious gift card giveaways and 20% off everything in the store that night!

16 Responses to “Kate Spade Holiday Picks & Event!”

1. Kayla says:

Love everything Kate Spade. What is it about her stuff that makes your day so much brighter? Enjoy the party!

Memoirs & Mochas

2. Eileen says:

I can’t tell you how much I wish we lived on the North Shore just for this event!

3. Kristen says:

You can’t go wrong with anything from Kate Spade, I know what’s getting added to my christmas list!

4. Love a cute coffee mug with a little quote on the inside!

5. Kathleen says:

Love Kate Spade: Jackie O. mixed with Audrey Hepburn.

6. Kett says:

Looks amazing! Am I the only one, though, who always hears “Kate must have a tiny vagina” in her head whenever she hears the name Kate Spade?

7. Hi. I think there’s something wrong with your RSS. I hope you can fix it!

8. [...] Kate Spade Holiday Picks & Event! « Elements of Style Blog On November 13, 2012 From Google Blogs Beauty Searches [...]

9. Liz and Lo says:

We’re so jealous! We wish we were in Boston!! Have fun!!
    xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}

10. elizabeth says:

I’m going!! as soon as I saw your post last week I called the store! now what to wear…

11. Claire says:

I’ve tried calling to RSVP several times and no one answers! But I will be there with bells on. Can’t wait!

12. Kim says:

I’ll be there! Can’t wait to finally meet you Erin!

13. Amanda Martinot says:

Love, love that dress and purse–if only I had a social life and holiday party to attend (minus, lame company party that we are officially bailing on this year).

Have fun, wish I could attend!

14. Cristal says:

At first I thought #6 is cute but then: faux pearl, faceted glass and shiny gold plated metal at the price of $248??? Why???

15. Jess Scott says:

Hi Erin,

Great to meet you again at the Kate Spade event last week. Such a fun time and great chatting about your kitchen. Hope the gray works out on the cabinets!! Will be looking for the update! PS- saw the dress you hightlighted on The Voice, good call!