I’m starting out my week of gift guides with some picks for him- all man approved for those fellas in your life! Happy shopping!
1. My very stylish brother Mike swears by this Jack Spade leather dopp kit. A classic staple for any guy on the go.
2. He may like a nice Cabernet, but get his street cred back with this paper bag styled cooler (the exterior masks a cooler lining that keeps wine perfectly chilled on the go).
3. Whether a blonde or a brunette guy, the way to his heart is still through his stomach. Give him these blondies and brownies from Hot Blondies and win points no matter your hair color.
4. It may be cliche, but men DO like tools. When the ad for this bolt on power thingy comes on Andrew is RIVETED. Commence chest beating.
5. I love this Eddie Bauer fleece jacket because of it’s throwback, Barbour jacket styling!
6. A classic leather strap watch is always welcome. I got many a guy’s approval on this choice from J.Crew.
8. Guys also like products- these Aesop ones all packed together look manly but treat his skin gently.
9. Andrew’s favorite book of all time– we cannot go to a party/ out to dinner/ step in an elevator without him telling any dudes within earshot that they MUST READ IT.
10. Every Bond movie ever made all in one 50th anniversary package. Enough said.
11. A wall mounted deer bottle opener for his man cave. Hey, I dig antlers.
12. I love me a man wearing a simple suit but hiding some stylin’ socks under it all.