Most of us don’t have pocketfuls of dough to spend on gifts this year (surprise Andrew, you’re getting a NEW KITCHEN!). So here are some choices under $75 that still feel significant but are easier on your bank account.
1. The most adorable pajamas for an even more adorable price of $25!
2. Charade is one of my favorite movies and I just LOVE this print of one of Audrey’s FAB outfits from it for only $9. You’ll have enough money left over to pick up a simple frame for it too!
3. So mad for these small zebra hide trays from Jonathan Adler! So perfect for the design guru/ animal print lover (like myself) for under $25 each!
4. A STAPLE scarf ($62) for the winter. I have one. My assistant has one. We both love them because they go with any coat and are so snuggly.
5. Have you ever seen a cooler pair of travel pouches? I didn’t think so. Perfect for the girl on the go for $56.
6. Totally over the moon for these luxe looking horn servers at a mere $20.
7. Did you know you can foster an orphaned baby elephant for just $50 a year at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust? I did it for myself, but it’s a wonderful gift for someone who has everything and loves animals. Gift it with the lovely book about the story behind the foundation Life, Love and Elephants.
8. Every girl worth her lipstick needs a pair of amazing tassel earrings. I love these, especially since they are only $58 bucks.
9. This little urchin box is both darling and edgy. Great for a nightstand or vanity and under $35.