Here are some picks for the home to gift to those who have a new nest- or love sprucing up their current one!
1. Turn your instagram pictures into an awesome wall poster that will look great anywhere and remind the recipient of fun times together.
2. These are SUCH unique bowls in the most gorgeous shade of turquoise with wood details. Great to dress up a bookshelf or mantle.
3. I love the decorative glass vessel of this holiday Diptyque candle.
4. How cool is this? An iPhone charger made of vintage books? Put on a bookshelf and no one will know it does double duty!
5. New York Mouth has the BEST foodie gift bags- packaged adorably and seriously yummy. A ton to choose from but this chocolate one looks insane (chocolate covered cheerios!)
6. A monogrammed throw to dress up anyone’s home- and not as much money as you’d think, but certainly looks expensive!
8. A gorgeous personalized jewelry box that looks glam and modern.
9. These drinking glasses are dressed up with gold bottoms- so perfect for holiday cocktails! Gift them with a bottle of someone’s favorite booze.
10. If you have friends or family with anew home like us this Black & Decker Power Edger tool will help them paint around trim and windows twice as fast!
11. I just adore the stylish fonts available on these address stamps from Etsy shop For Yoo.
12. Jonathan’s at it again with these stylin’ owl bookends!
13. I NEED this geode bottle stopper- SO PRETTY! GIfted with a bottle of wine it’s a darling present.
And I happen to think a piece from the line I designed with Jill Rosenwald would make a great gift- especially since we are now adding MONGRAMS to the tray and mug if desired! :)