Foodie Crush: Mimi Thorisson

As we all pack up and get motivated to spend some time off-line with our families for Thanksgiving, I had to leave you all with these insane images from the incredible French foodie blog Manger by Mimi Thorisson.  She was recently featured on Sous Style and I fell head over heels for her style, family and fact that she has 14 dogs!!!! Hello?!?! Can I please live in the French countryside with a gaggle of puppies? And make food that is this fresh and this GOOD LOOKING? This whole blog makes my Old El Paso taco kit dinners look even worse than they already are. I need to up my game, people.

Take a peek and I know you’ll be in love too.

Oh, and thanks for reading. And being you. And supporting my dream.

Love you guys.

14 Responses to “Foodie Crush: Mimi Thorisson”

1. Mer says:

BEAUTIFUL images! Have wonderful Thanksgiving, Erin! Thanks for putting out a terrific blog!

2. Wow – thanks for passing Mimi Thorisson’s work along. What gorgeous imagery!

3. Kathleen says:

The French have such effortless style.

4. Fabulous photos. The food looks divine.

5. gorgeous! i feel like i just saw that same pomagranate pavlova somewhere, it looks amazing. she has such gorgeous photos. how cute is she in her trench and bicycle or sweater dress and foraging basked. sigh, french chic.

6. Nicole says:

…I never thought people really rode bicycles with wicker baskets and baguettes. Swoon.

7. These are beautiful photos! Happy happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Erin! I am thankful for you and all of the inspiration that you give to us each week. THANK YOU!

8. [...] Foodie Crush: Mimi Thorisson « Elements of Style Blog On November 21, 2012 From Google Blogs Beauty Searches [...]

9. We’re big fans of Mimi too – her fabulous recipes, the beautiful photography, the thoughtful writing, her fairytale lifestyle in the French countryside! Aaah, to live vicariously through the window a blogger opens!

Wishing you, your hubbie, and your EoS staff an absolutely delightful Thanksgiving Erin!

10. Caroline says:

Oh wow, these are incredible! Loving the drama in all the photos… I want her life!

11. Wow, beautiful images!! Thanks for making me laugh out loud at your Old EL Paso taco kit comment. I needed that as I get ready for my Thanksgiving visitors to arrive. (within the hour) Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving! Beth

12. Lisa says:

Dear Erin,
    I love your website and I wanted to thank you for always showing us such beautiful sights, I am a huge fan. I love this french blog and so glad you posted about it! Thanks again

13. Joan Troyer says:

All good looking. They probably tastes good too!

14. Heather Flint says:

Not even joking, but I’m eating an El Paso Taco Kit as I type! LOL!!!! I about died laughing when I scrolled down with my greasy fingers and read your post.

PS: It tastes awesome #notashamed
    PSS: Yes, it’s 11:00 pm. #mylifeisawesome.
    LOL! :)