Favorite Holiday Shoes. PERIOD.

I am seriously, SERIOUSLY in love with the Kate Spade gold cap toe heels I got to wear for my event recently and I had to share because I think they are the best things ever for the holiday season.  They look killer with jeans and dresses (and leather pants… and pencil skirts…) BAD ASS. My favorite shoe sin my closet right now by a mile. And comfy too!

Oh, and the adorable jeweled neckline top I wore is on mega sale now too.

P.S. The jeans are Citizens of Humanity Racer in Slash wash- slightly wider at the ankle to give a more flattering fit. I love the distressed wash too.

(Cole & Sons wallpaper in the dressing room is pretty damn rad as well.)

Hello lovahs!

25 Responses to “Favorite Holiday Shoes. PERIOD.”

1. kristin says:

those shoes are amazing. If you can’t quite swing the Kate Spades, target has some that are very similar.

I have the blue ones and they are super cute!

2. Cecilia says:

Those are rad! I wish she had them in a flat…does she? I don’t do heels. xo

3. Sing says:

Those are indeed very sharp!

4. Lindsay says:

Hmm, the top looks kind of meh on the model but looks fantastic on you! Killer shoes too! Thanks for sharing your finds.

5. Sharon says:

Did you know that Target has a similar pair in various colors? I just got a pair in fusia.

6. coby says:

love these and am heading over to the website right now! How do the sizes run?

7. Erin Gates says:

Ran true to size- I am usually an 8/ 8.5 and I got the 8.5 since they are high and pointy!

8. Love the shoes and SUPER love those jeans. Gosh you’re gorgeous!

9. Caroline says:

Can we just talk about the fact that when I read the post title, I was already imagining up a pair of shoes that looked EXACTLY. LIKE. THESE?! :)

10. Gigi says:

These are awesome- perfect holiday shoes thanks for posting!
    Can I ask- what jeans are those?? been looking for that color wash everywhere! :)

11. Erin Gates says:

Gigi, jeans are linked in the post above.

12. Elizabeth says:

I love your blog and your style. You look fantastic in this outfit.

13. Natasha says:

I was in Kate Spade tonight (before I saw your post) and checked out the flats and heels in this style. They are both gorgeous and incredibly light weight. I am in the market for a good pair of flats but I know if I purchased them I would be dreaming of the heels instead. They look great on you.

14. Lisa says:

I didn’t think much of the shoes when you mentioned them before, but now that I see them on, you are right: BAD ASS!!!!!! Looking Good, Girl!

15. Amy says:

Love the top! How does the sizing run as compared to say, j crew? I have not ordered clothes from Kate spade before…

16. Elizabeth says:

Seriously love everything about this outfit!!! Those shoes rock and now I think I need a pair of distressed jeans!!! In love!
    (Boutique.Blog.Bliss.)

17. Sam says:

Yes, those shoes are gorgeous. The whole outfit looks great.

18. smash says:

Love those jeans & the shoes! Great tip, thanks! xo

19. Deb says:

The shoes are fabulous! Have to admit, I am also loving the leopard cell phone case with this outfit lol!

20. FABULOUS! Are they comfortable?? Usually FABULOUS comes at a cost….but it is worth it!

21. Erika says:

HI there! LOVE the outfit! Mind telling where you got the iphone case? Have been looking for a leopard one but can’t seem to find one!

Thx!

22. The Kate Spade heels are great, but I kind-of love the Louis Vuitton original they were based off of – pastels with silver – from the Spring collections. Obviously different price point but I love pastel, esp mint green, and silver together more – to each their own, right?

23. Maca says:

Those shoes are killer and the whole outfit looks amazing together!

24. Love with a capital L-O-V-E! This season, I’m obsessed with pieces that balance elegance with kick-assery (and it seems I’m not the only one!). Great find. Thanks for sharing!

25. Lara says:

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing which I feel
    I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am taking a look forward on your next post, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!