J. Hill Designs Prints for NY & NJ

Here’s great way to help out those affected by Sandy and get something beautiful in return- J.Hill Designs is selling limited edition state prints for NY and NJ with all net proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross.   Buy one for yourself or for someone who lives in those states who might be struggling.

BUY NY PRINT HERE:

BUY NEW JERSEY PRINT HERE:

11 Responses to “J. Hill Designs Prints for NY & NJ”

1. jHill says:

THANKS EOS!!!! xo JHIll Design

2. Andrea says:

How about some Coastal Connecticut love?

3. jHill says:

Sorry Andrea, we weren’t able to make a special edition print for each state in the north east, but I can assure you we have lots of love for CT!

4. Caroline says:

these are so insanely beautiful… SO beautiful!

5. allison says:

LOVE THESE…ordered NJ. We are fortunate than many of our neighbors. Gives such perspective.

6. [...] J. Hill Designs Prints for NY & NJ « Elements of Style Blog On October 31, 2012 From Google Blogs Beauty Searches [...]

7. CC says:

Thank you! I just ordered NJ for my best friend.

8. Thank you! I just ordered two:)#NativeLIer

9. Hi there, simply turned into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you proceed this in future. Numerous other people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

10. Desavanja says:

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some p.c. to force the message house a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

11. [...] are so special. thanks for sharing Elements of Style. Buy here Share my picks:Like this:LikeBe the first to like this. Written by KRISPIX Posted in [...]