Instagram Crush: Erica Cook/ Moth Design

There are so many vehicles in which to obsess over/gather inspiration from other people’s lives these days- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and my personal favorite- Instagram (follow me- @elementstyle).  Those dang filters do make everyone and everything look so much better- but some people’s pictures just scream “MY LIFE IS GORGEOUS!” filter or not.  The numero uno person on my feed like that is Erica Cook of Moth Design (@ecmoth). Girl has insane style- like hit you over the head it’s so good style. Here’s a sampling of the images that make me walk into street signs.

Y

21 Responses to “Instagram Crush: Erica Cook/ Moth Design”

1. JOJO says:

Dang! She is perfect! lol But you are right up there too! Can’t wait to see more of your new home and design choices!

2. Eileen says:

Wow! Love these images. I can’t believe she can keep up such a glamorous and perfect-looking home w/ 5 boys! She must have unlimited sources of energy for sure. Truly inspiring. Thanks for putting her blog and instagram photos onto my radar. I plan on reviewing her work more and pinning some of my favorites.

3. Erika G says:

wow is all i can say. Some people certainly know how to live the beautiful life. And how amazing is the gallery wall of framed shopping bags? so clever.

4. morningt says:

Funny, I’ve been totally crushing on Erica as well! LOVE instagram.
    xo~
    T

5. ooo! just my speed. following now.

6. Chelsea says:

Dying over that Hermes blanket and belt…

7. Thanks for suggesting someone for us to follow — I love her pictures! And I love yours too, Erin!

8. Eleanor says:

I feel the same way about following you, Erin :) But wow, is her style/life ever nice- happy to have yet another person to follow!

9. Joyce says:

I’ve been seeing her framed shopping bag wall all over the internet- so glad to know who came up with that gorgeous idea!!

10. LOVE Erica! I have had the pleasure of meeting her in persson and she is a fabulous person!

11. Sam says:

Very pretty, but that’s a lot of conspicuous label imagery. Sometimes it just feels to me like a gallery of expensive goods and accoutrements. I know that sounds bitchy, but framing your shopping bags? It’s so obvious that it actually feels like it moves into the realm of tastelessness.

12. Chelsey says:

I love the “Live Colorfully” sign!

13. Katie says:

Yes!! I love Erica! She lives in the same city as me – Calgary, Alberta! Her house is stunning and the neighbourhood she’s in is really nice too. I’ve been following her blog for a while and her five boys are all so stylish as well! Now if only I could steal her closet…

14. Caroline says:

LOVE Instagram! I think it definitely supports the whole “enjoy the little things in life” thing… so handy and fun!

15. Lisa says:

Living like that and a SINGLE mom to 5 boys???? She’s my hero! AWESOME, AWESOME, AMAZING!

16. [...] Instagram Crush: Erica Cook/ Moth Design « Elements of Style Blog On October 23, 2012 From Google Blogs Beauty Searches [...]

17. shannon says:

I so have a crush on erica too! she has insane taste and the most beautiful picture perfect boys! she is one of my daily go-to blog and instagram reads! thanks for sharing

Shannon

18. Laura says:

WOW! would love to know just how much it costs to live like that!

19. I find that fireplace super romantic… so lovely! I can spend my nights here reading a book or just enjoy the cozy feel of this amazing place! And the horses, they are cool as well.

20. Sarah Sarna says:

I love Erica’s instagram feed too! Just learned here that she has 5 BOYS. Amazing!!

21. truck delivery…

[...]Instagram Crush: Erica Cook/ Moth Design « Elements of Style Blog[...]…