Hitting the Target

I took a little trip to Target yesterday and struck gold- literally. I was SO impressed with pieces from their new Threshold label. They all looked and felt much pricier than they actually were- and so of course I had to leave with a few things and then SHARE with you because I cannot keep a secret when it comes to a good deal.

And I couldn’t escape without noticing the amount of LEOPARD in there- including this great little faux fur jacket and skinny pants for a song!

26 Responses to “Hitting the Target”

1. Lia says:

I’ve been looking for a Platner style side table like that for ages. I love that one but can’t seem to find it anywhere on Target.com.. Any idea if it’s available online? How much was it? Everything you found is great!

2. Lia says:

Just realized you linked all the products, but the first table, the one I’m now obsessing over, links to skinny leopard pants..

3. Chelsea says:

This looks more like West Elm than Target.. I’m impressed!

4. Oh I so wish we had Target in Sweden! Beautiful stuff for your new house.
    Caroline

5. Franki Parde says:

“Targee’” seems to be working harder than ever! franki

6. Oh my gosh — thanks for sharing these with us! I am going to have to take a trip to Target today to pick up some of these things!

7. Megan says:

That lamp is the perfect knockoff of the Web Sphere lamp from Arteriors! Great find!

8. Jennifer says:

Awesome finds! Lucky you because my Target is always wiped out. You should have seen when Missoni came out. Geez! I thought these moms dressed in their tennis outfits were going to start brawling.

9. Emily says:

Erin I saw all this this weekend and thought they were totally channeling “Em” (and “Erin”!) style! Bought two vases and the greyhound figurine and seriously want the gold bowl, tufted ottoman, lamp, and especially that fab table. LOVE IT ALL!!!

10. Tracy says:

For those who are looking, here’s the link to the table: http://www.target.com/p/wire-accent-table/-/A-14089398. It’s on sale, too!

11. Michelle Lugalia Hollon says:

This is the timeless home decor collection, not the threshold. Just in case folks can’t find stuff.

12. Brooke says:

For the record, I LOVE your Target posts! Love, love, love–the mix between high end and super accessible is what makes your blog so special to me, thanks for keeping it real!

Obsessed with that gold lamp.

13. holy hell. GOING. great finds!

14. Caroline says:

Love these! Seriously, Target is heaven… Actually.

15. Emily says:

I love Target! Sadly enough, it’s almost too expensive for me to buy there unless it’s on clearance :D I’m interested to see what Nate Berkus puts out for his target line!

16. jess@coop says:

I have been obsessing over that line too! I actually bought that vase. Plus, they have the cutest fall linens with cloth napkins that are a hint of Burberry.

17. megan says:

Love! Scooped up a cart full of the Threshold goodies the other day. I love that it was not all gone the day they “unveiled” it too like the Shoppes. Looking forward to Nate coming soon!

18. Cecilia says:

Shut the front door I am wearing those pants RIGHT now!!

19. OMG, seriously love what they have in store right now–featured that gold lamp (must have it!)and wire table this week too! As we strolled the aisles taking pics unfortunately my cart was actually full of diapers and shampoo instead of home stuff…so wrong.

20. Leslie Dewell Smith says:

Oh, I do luv me some Tar-shay.

21. Lia says:

Thanks so much for the link, Tracy! I’ve been looking for tables like this everywhere (ever since similar ones from Nate Berkus for HSN were on Lonny, but sold out by the time I saw them) and thanks Erin for posting about them.

22. coby says:

This is much more impressive than what I’m seeing at West Elm, CB2, Pottery Barn, Z-Gallerie, etc. etc. The magazine rack is gorgeous. Way to go Target!

23. how2home says:

Can’t believe these are from Target! These products are beautiful! Can’t wait to have a Target in Toronto!

24. Saul Mickens says:

Ellicott City, MD 21042-(410)750-2958}

25. Coy Bethay says:

from|20 minutes from} {me|my house|my office|my home|my apartment} {I can’t find