Fashion Friday: On My Radar

Just a few things I’ve been obsessing over this week (which has been a long one…)

Gwyneth’s J.Crew stylings on Goop yesterday…. she makes everything look so damn good… (that leopard clutch…MINE!)

Speaking of leopard, I’m waiting for the day I start disliking it. It has not come. And I predict it may never. Good thing the fashion world still agrees with me that it’s “in”.

(via here and here)

These two looks from Oscar de la Renta at NYFW. #dropdead

Drapey leather jackets- one $$ one $$$$$$

Really mad for Note to Self, a blog y’all should check out….visually perfect.

20 Responses to “Fashion Friday: On My Radar”

1. Georgine says:

Didn’t you love this week’s goop? It totally made me think Jenna and Gwyn are besties- you know they sit around and sip organic vodka-sodas and talk about how into navy they are and how to best wear tweed! :) And thanks for the Note to Self pointer, I immediately added it to my blogroll.

2. I, too, drooled over Ms. Paltrow’s J. Crew stylings. Though, as a 24 year old who lives on much less than she does, J.Crew is not a place that, in my opinion, offers things at a “great price point.” Maybe when I’m bringing in the dolla bills in a few years I can say that. I’m obsessed with those bright cerulean suede pointed toe court heels. Come to mama.

3. Vanessa says:

I could not agree more on the leopard obsession. In fact, I just posted about how mine is so intense, I’m probably in need of an intervention here: http://goo.gl/zrJjM I even went on a date one time accidentally wearing 3 different pieces of leopard print. Uncomfortable.

4. Jennifer says:

That is a pretty awesome clutch. I wish I could carry more of them, but they just don’t fit my lifestyle as a mom of three. Boo! Not the kids, being clutchless. The navy blazer is an option though.

5. kimberly says:

I actually panic a bit every season until I see that leopard is still popping up everywhere! It’s like “Phew! I’m still okay.”

6. want it all! – this girl needs a shopping spree!

7. The Oscar de la Renta dress is so gorgeous!

8. Erin says:

That styling by Gwyneth is fabulous! And I have been swooning over that striped Oscar De La Renta gown as well! So stunning.

-Erin-

9. Caroline says:

I loved the J.Crew GOOP feature as well! It’s funny, as soon as I saw it I knew that clutch would pop up here on EOS. : ) You have fabulous style. And it’s so fun to follow your renovation, by the way! Have a great weekend! – C

10. Sarah says:

Loving the Osacr de la Renta dress – so classic.

11. Caroline says:

Literally though… Gwyneth can do no wrong. And that Oscar de la Renta dress is so drop dead gorgeous.

12. coby says:

Oh Erin. I did my fall closet swap yesterday. I have about 7 leopard tops/sweaters. Didn’t realize I had such an obsession until I decided to sort my closet by color (ha! that will last).

And I would get married in that striped Oscar de la Renta.

13. Sarah says:

Thanks for the link love Erin! Have a wonderful weekend!

14. Allie says:

I am SUCH a big fan of the striped Oscar de la Renta gown!! It’s stunning! I wouldn’t be surprised if some celebrity wore it soon. And I love seeing Gwyneth on there as well.

15. Ella says:

I have never been, and will never be, on board with leopard print. Except on actual leopards.

16. Franki Parde says:

Ooooooh, Oscar!!!! franki

p.s. I have leopard luggage…can’t miss it :)

17. Is it sad that I do a little happy dance when Goop hits my inbox? Loved loved loved the latest J Crew issue! Also went straight ahead and pinned those Oscar gowns for future swooning!

18. A Cor Coral says:

Very nice things, an inspiration for me cause I’m living in Africa and there are nothing here to buy…

19. If leopard ever goes “out” I don’t want to be “in.” It’s my favorite!

20. JOJO says:

LOVE LOVE everything JCrew. But I do not agree on the “great” price point! Especially on the “Collection” items. YEA great for GP, pennies to her! Most working class women would agree with me I am sure!