Navy and Mint

Navy and mint green are two of my favorite colors right now….so why not combine them, in a room or on yourself?

(please click images for sources)

24 Responses to “Navy and Mint”

1. Yep, I’m loving this combo too! Great post sweetie. Inspired.

2. cara says:

love the navy and mint!

3. Jennifer says:

Yes! Thank you! Love this! We’re moving into a new house that’s cream with navy shutters and I want to paint the front door a minty color. Everyone looks at me like I’m so weird when I tell them, but these images sealed the deal for me. Navy and mint is happening on my house and it’s going to look awesome :) Thanks!

4. Becca says:

That first image is so fabulous!! It is a great como indeed!

5. SHF says:

I love the look of the mint sweater paired with the navy gingham shirt! Now to just find the perfect mint sweater…

SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

6. I love this colour combination – that first image in particular makes me swoon. Such a great post!

7. its a very chic combo..love images 1, 2 &5! xx meenal

8. I love this combo! I never would have thought to pair these two!
    Looks beautiful!
    Xx

9. LOVE this color combo!

10. Caroline says:

LOVE this color combination! It seems so unexpected, but it makes so much sense!

11. coby says:

would make great wedding colors!

12. deb says:

great color combo! i have never been a mint fan, especially in interiors, yet combined with a strong deep navy i like it ALOT!

13. Cris Angsten says:

Funny! I’m about to do a room in these colors! Thanks for the added inspiration – xoxo – Cris

14. Neda says:

Gorgeous picks! I just love all of the navy everywhere and I hope it stays around for a long, long time! Have a great week! xx

15. Blaire says:

There is so much eye candy on here – and that Navy door is amazing!!

xo
    ChicRedneck.blogspot.com

16. Love this color combo!

17. Hannah says:

Um yes. Perfect. I have mint pants and a navy top and would have never put them together but now I must.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

18. Jennifer says:

This is gorgeous! I love this combo

19. I love mint and cranberry myself. I have a wonderful sea foam perfect shirt from J. Crew that is really minty looking and would love love love to pair it with a cranberry skirt.

20. how2home says:

These are such beautiful inspirations! Mint + gold is such a beautiful color combination and i love picture #9 mint + checker print! ADORABLE!

21. Love the combination of navy and mint! Love the outfits you posted too!!! Great summer inspiration…thanks!

22. p-l-a-i-d says:

What a fabulous color combination! I would love to incorporate this into my home and wardrobe.

23. Bryin Yuger says:

How’s things?, can someone able to recommend on good free Ebay application that can auto-bid just before the auction ends? (I forget the correct term for this. thankyou

24. Bryon Yoger says:

What’s up?, can anyone able to provide info on good free Ebay application that can auto-bid just as the auction ends? (I forget what this is called. thanks